Giants blamed for trashing airplane after playoff blowout

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
These are supposed to be heroes and role models for our youth. A bunch of worthless crybaby sore losers.

The Giants took out their frustrations at blowing their first shot at the Super Bowl in five years by trashing the jumbo jet that carried them home — leaving it reeking of booze and forcing a major clean-up at Newark Airport, passengers who boarded the plane afterward told The Post on Monday.

And, of course, the team denies the claim. No wonder I no longer watch football.

Story @ Giants blamed for trashing airplane after playoff blowout | New York Post

These are supposed to be heroes and role models for our youth. A bunch of worthless crybaby sore losers.

The Giants took out their frustrations at blowing their first shot at the Super Bowl in five years by trashing the jumbo jet that carried them home — leaving it reeking of booze and forcing a major clean-up at Newark Airport, passengers who boarded the plane afterward told The Post on Monday.

And, of course, the team denies the claim. No wonder I no longer watch football.

Story @ Giants blamed for trashing airplane after playoff blowout | New York Post
Heros and role models, LOL. Most of them are just juvenile jackasses. Not at all surprised by any bad behavior they display.

Heros and role models, LOL. Most of them are just juvenile jackasses. Not at all surprised by any bad behavior they display.
Yep. Part of why I don't watch NFL (plus its scripted style that discourages running QBs and encourages incessant passing -- boring!).
Dominated by ghetto culture I have nothing in common with as reflected by racist names like D'ante, Peeshawn, Keyshawn, My Favorite Marshawn, Ereckshawn, Retardayshawhn, Fornikayshawn, My Muvah Hates White People Shawn...

Forum List

Back