Giants are going to the World Series.

pretty much....safe to say Fox news lost millions over the past 2 nights

Buck and McCarver have to be the worst to baseball announcers ever. McCarver seems to be a little light on baseball rules; a very big surprise as most catchers are students of the game.

Did he compare anyone to Stalin during these playoffs?

If "he" is me, no. Though I might compare you with McCarver, you're both morons (or, as it is displayed at tea party rally's "morans")

Buck and McCarver have to be the worst to baseball announcers ever. McCarver seems to be a little light on baseball rules; a very big surprise as most catchers are students of the game.

Did he compare anyone to Stalin during these playoffs?

If "he" is me, no. Though I might compare you with McCarver, you're both morons (or, as it is displayed at tea party rally's "morans")

I was referring to McCarver, dumbfuck. and I don't attend tea parties, so go fuck yourself, cum catcher.

Who is gonna watch this world series outside of Texas and nocal?

Well now Texas is a very VERY large state, and there are displaced Texans all over the country; all over the world actually. We have had old Texas friends and Texas relatives calling, e-mailing, and Facebook messaging us ever since Texas clinched the pennant. THEY'LL all be watching.

Surely the Giants have a few fans as well?

And honestly, ya'll watch those OTHER teams when they play in the World Series?

I'll be interested to see the ratings compared to last year and previous series.

From a ratings standpoint I love this World Series..

Fox has been blacking out their signal with my cable network for nine days now. They have been banking on fan outrage when neither the football Giants or the Yankee/Phillies WS are available (NJ is split between NY and Philadelphia fans)

The Giants are on Monday Night this week and a bye next week while neither the Yanks nor Phils made the series

Karma...Fox...Karma

Forum List

Back