Giants, 49ers or Pats

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
All 3 flawed teams.

Giants probably have the best overall mix of QB, offense, defense, special teams,coaching. But up-and-down -lost at home to Seahawks.

49ers are at home. But have Alex Smith at QB. Kharma will run out.

Pats have Brady - small recievers like Welker and Seahawks castoff Deion Branch. Not much of a running game and a crappy defense. Will get to rest team after being up by 4 TDs over Ravens at halftime.

So I will go with the Giants.

All 3 flawed teams.

Giants probably have the best overall mix of QB, offense, defense, special teams,coaching. But up-and-down -lost at home to Seahawks.

Pats have Brady - small recievers like Welker and Seahawks castoff Deion Branch. Not much of a running game and a crappy defense. Will get to rest team after being up by 4 TDs over Ravens at halftime.

Seahawks also lost twice to the Niners. There is just no quit in the Niners. Seattle beat Giants in NY. I don't see the Niners losing another game this playoff season.

Giants are playing the best football right now

I like Elis game right now over Alex Smith

Look for the Pats to take down the Ravens who struggled against a depleted Houston team

Giants over Pats in SB

Should be a good game. Niners won 27-20 in the reg season.

Give the edge to the Giants because Eli Manning is a lot better QB than Alex Smith.

I don't think Alex Smith is a superbowl quality quarterback (in another couple of seasons I think he will be). Just needs a little more experience. A lot of the Giants have been there and done it before, and Brady can steal any game on any given day.

All 3 flawed teams.

Your logic makes sense, but I will go with the Patriots.

All 3 flawed teams.

Giants had a lot of defensive injuries this season, which accounts for some of their losses.
Their defense is playing lights out right now. Eli is hot right now, and he has much better receivers than he had in his last Super Bowl.

Patriots have a Pro-Bowl tight end who set a couple of NFL records this year (ever heard of Gronk?). Apparently you are also not aware that Deion Branch began as a Patriot and is a former Super Bowl MVP. Pats defense also had a lot of injuries this year, and they are almost at full strength. They played very well against the Broncos.

49ers have got to be the "sentimental" favorite for many people. Harbaugh has done a great job with them this year, but the Giants are too much for them.

How come no mention of the Ravens? I'll take the RAVENS to win it all. Flacco isn't Tom Brady, but when the Ravens won their only other Super Bowl, TRENT DILFER was their quarterback, for cripes sake!

All 3 flawed teams.

Your logic makes sense, but I will go with the Patriots.

Depending upon the outcome of the Niners-Giants game: the Pats will beat the Niners in the Super Bowl, or lose to the Giants in the Super Bowl.

All 3 flawed teams.

I got news for you...

Notre Dame and the Seahawks both suck dog balls.

Forum List

Back