Giant UFO over California reportedly seen by more than 100 witnesses

Why is it no one EVER has a clear picture of one?

It's always pixelated or so far away it looks like a fkn dot or some shit.........

and, of course, we simply can't believe ANY of the reports by military personnel. Obviously the soldiers stationed at Bentwaters, guarding our nuclear missles, were all on drugs when they claimed to have observed and inspected an unidentified object. Isn't that normal, for US soldiers guarding nuclear missles to be all drugged up?
As per SOP, progressive troll shill deflects away from the question. So, shill, WHY ARE THERE NEVER ANY CLEAR PICTURES?

"WHY ARE THERE NEVER ANY CLEAR PICTURES?"

Have you seen ALL of the pictures?

no?

then how do YOU know there are NO clear pictures?

perhaps the military has them all.

YOU are the one saying "THERE ARE NO CLEAR PICTURES!"

so prove it

post ALL them and we'll judge for ourselves.

Personally, as a lib-prog who respects the military and wishes you would stop pissing on them I believe all the pilots, police, soldiers, military personnel who claim to have seen something.....

not one of those guys wears a tin foil hat

if they say they saw something I believe them.

now you can go back to sticking your head into the sand....

Why is it no one EVER has a clear picture of one?

It's always pixelated or so far away it looks like a fkn dot or some shit.........

and, of course, we simply can't believe ANY of the reports by military personnel. Obviously the soldiers stationed at Bentwaters, guarding our nuclear missles, were all on drugs when they claimed to have observed and inspected an unidentified object. Isn't that normal, for US soldiers guarding nuclear missles to be all drugged up?
As per SOP, progressive troll shill deflects away from the question. So, shill, WHY ARE THERE NEVER ANY CLEAR PICTURES?

"WHY ARE THERE NEVER ANY CLEAR PICTURES?"

Have you seen ALL of the pictures?

no?

then how do YOU know there are NO clear pictures?

perhaps the military has them all.

YOU are the one saying "THERE ARE NO CLEAR PICTURES!"

so prove it

post ALL them and we'll judge for ourselves.

Personally, as a lib-prog who respects the military and wishes you would stop pissing on them I believe all the pilots, police, soldiers, military personnel who claim to have seen something.....

not one of those guys wears a tin foil hat

if they say they saw something I believe them.

now you can go back to sticking your head into the sand....
Still the liar blubbers on and on but cannot produce one clear image. There is your proof.

DZKRG3pfckUg2MmWnUJueU-320-80.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ufothumb.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

ufocrop4.png

1065094557.png

It's twue it's twue....lmao. Crystal clear images. What a joke.

Wait...I know...the aliens have technology that shoots out into modern camera and automatically blurs ONLY the images of their ship.

A pilot from Peru, South America, claimed to have shot a UFO decades ago, and the bullets didn't appear to cause any damage to it. Then, perhaps was an optical illusion or a cloud.

Peruvian Jet Pilot Tells of Tangle With UFO

Slide9-700x420.jpg

I wonder why the American pilot didn't try to do the same.

As far as I know, if the American pilots caught an unknown flying object over the US territory, their job is trying to communicate with the "invader", and if not response is obtained then to send a warning, and finally to shoot the object if doesn't obey going away.

Having the object under radar and ready to be shot, I ask why he refrained to do so? This pilot refused to follow protocol.

DZKRG3pfckUg2MmWnUJueU-320-80.jpg

(OPINION) Sputnik – The object could have been taken for a drone or a skydiving vehicle, if not for a combination of facts: it didn’t move and emitted no sound whatsoever. The internet has of late been in a frenzy over a weird object hovering above the small California town of Menifee. Footage that first emerged on YouTube on 3 December, despite originally being shot on 19 October, sported a vast amount of lights, with the glow leading viewers to think it could be a drone lurking in the clouds.
‘Giant UFO’ Over California Reportedly Seen ‘by More Than 100 Witnesses’

You see we told you months ago this is how the globalist prepare you for what is coming they start with books then it moves into movies/music/tv shows.......... it gets viral over social media and you all who are leftist of course still have no ideas how stupid you idiots really are.

THEY WERE TELLING YOU YEARS AGO BUT JUST RECENTLY IS WHEN THEY WERE EEEKING OUT WHAT IS GOING TO COME OUT AS EXISTING!!!!! CONSPIRACIES ASSHOLES OFTEN COME FROM TRUTH !!

why do you think for the past few months if not about a year you've seen tons of articles about UFOs just as headlines. crossing past your eyes etc........ then suddenly a DIE HARD TRUTH most wouldn't deny the NAVY suddenly releases video footage of it CONNECT THE DOTS loons connect them.
Interesting.

Forum List

Back