Giant Seagull Attacks Australia!!!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Today, a newscaster in Australia was doing a newscast. Now, just like various news stations here in the US have had bugs crawling over their cameras, in Australia, a camera focused on the city skyline had a seagull that appeared to be (because of the camera angle) around 6 ft tall.

Hmmmmm............thought things grew bigger in Texas, not Australia.

Found the Youtube video......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU6O-PqFKMA]YouTube - Seagull barges through newscast[/ame]

Yet another reason never to travel to Australia.

Unless they've giving away land. I'd deal with almost anything for land.

Let's not forget..they also have these....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC11GxIMURc]YouTube - Funnel Web Spider[/ame]

Aren't they fun:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bwJhj4pu68&feature=fvw]YouTube - Toe-stabbing Spider[/ame]

Somtimes they do! A few rural regions have done exactly that.

And the insects and snakes and stuff - really it's overdone, they're not that dangerous, really. Seriously. Even the shark attacks (White Pointers) are pretty rare.

But we like to play it up - then we can appear all brave and stuff! :D

But then......

A MONSTER saltwater crocodile has been caught near a popular swimming hole in Darwin's rural area.

It took five rangers to pull the 4.7m beast from a permanent trap at Berry Springs - about 1km downstream from the main waterhole.

Croc catcher Tom Nichols said it was the biggest reptile rangers had caught in a trap this year.

N-Croc-650px.jpg

4.7m croc caught in Berry Springs - Northern Territory News

In Australia nature attacks back, especially in the public school system or University.

Somtimes they do! A few rural regions have done exactly that.

And the insects and snakes and stuff - really it's overdone, they're not that dangerous, really. Seriously. Even the shark attacks (White Pointers) are pretty rare.

But we like to play it up - then we can appear all brave and stuff! :D

But then......

A MONSTER saltwater crocodile has been caught near a popular swimming hole in Darwin's rural area.

It took five rangers to pull the 4.7m beast from a permanent trap at Berry Springs - about 1km downstream from the main waterhole.

Croc catcher Tom Nichols said it was the biggest reptile rangers had caught in a trap this year.

N-Croc-650px.jpg

4.7m croc caught in Berry Springs - Northern Territory News

Looks like another great use for duct tape.

The thing about crocs is that although they can snap their jaws together with a phenomenal amount of force they can't open them too easily so a bit of duct tape would do the trick. I admit I hadn't realised it was duct tape until Sitarro mentioned it but that little quirk of physiology is important if you're trying to stop a croc opening its jaws :lol:

Forum List

Back