Gi joe

Damn. Women are perfectly well equipped to mercilessly beat drunken husbands and slut girlfriends with stilettos. Just so you know.

Damn. Women are perfectly well equipped to mercilessly beat drunken husbands and slut girlfriends with stilettos. Just so you know.

And yet she sits online a political board giggling about it like a school girl...

...ad can't figure out why I seriously question her mental stability and tell her to seek professional help...

And yet she sits online a political board giggling about it like a school girl...

...ad can't figure out why I seriously question her mental stability and tell her to seek professional help...

awww Dis, your concern is touching ;) would you rather I moped around crying about it? I have a lot to be grateful for, like he's not HERE drunkenly driving my car or falling asleep with cigarettes in his hands or plotting to kill me because somehow my not drinking with him made me the bad guy.

It's been two years this September. Life goes on. Even if I'm still married on paper. :eusa_angel:

Stilletos??? <perk>

Stilleto.jpg

Always a good choice. Fashionable, effective, you can carry it openly, and you don't have to register it as a weapon. :razz:

That never occurred to me. I don't think I have the coordination needed to attempt dancing on car hoods in stilettos. If I manage walking in them without looking gangling and clumsy, I feel successful.

That never occurred to me. I don't think I have the coordination needed to attempt dancing on car hoods in stilettos. If I manage walking in them without looking gangling and clumsy, I feel successful.

Your a devotchka ?

Your a devotchka ?

You're asking if Gudrid is "a four piece multi-instrumental and vocal ensemble that fuses Romani, Greek, Slavic, Bolero, Mariachi (and many more styles) music with American punk and folk roots"?

Your a devotchka ?

You're asking if Gudrid is "a four piece multi-instrumental and vocal ensemble that fuses Romani, Greek, Slavic, Bolero, Mariachi (and many more styles) music with American punk and folk roots"?

Ah ... no.A Clockwork Orange - Glossary of NADSAT Language

Yes, Gudrid is the name of a woman in the Icelandic sagas. And the subject of a very good book I had just finished reading when I signed up for this board.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Far-Traveler-Voyages-Viking-Woman/dp/015101440X]Amazon.com: The Far Traveler: Voyages of a Viking Woman (9780151014408): Nancy Marie Brown: Books[/ame]

Was I the only one who was impressed by Scarlett's (Rachel Nichols), um, uh, "grenades?"

:woohoo:

Well, I don't expect "character development" or a complicated plot from what started out as an action figure back when I was a kid. It was better than expected, and it's suitable for young boys to see, depending on whether or not you're raising your boy to be a man. It does contain violence. I would, for instance, take my 9 year old nephew to see it but not a 5 year old.

For those of us who grew up with the original GI Joe, this movie does it justice. It's tailored to the second generation GI Joe (the one that was smaller than Barbie----yeah, we know why they changed the size!), it's a great movie.

I had fun.

First of all G.I. Joe started as a comic book, then action figure.

I absolutely loved this movie! I have seen it three times and going to see it a fourth. The only dissapointment is Sgt. Slaughter wasn't in it! How can that be! I hope he is in the second one!

The other detail I didn't like is Brendan Frasier's character, Sgt. Stone. In the series it is Lt. Stone, and he should have been a bigger part of the movie and they left out Lady J and cut Dr. Mindbender almost out of the movie except for a cameo! :( I did then Frasier was a perfect fir for Stone though and deserved a bigger part and they killed Cover Girl at the beginning!

I thought the cast was dead on. Dennis Quaid as General Hawk, PERFECT!

I hope to se emore Joes in the next!

Well, I don't expect "character development" or a complicated plot from what started out as an action figure back when I was a kid. It was better than expected, and it's suitable for young boys to see, depending on whether or not you're raising your boy to be a man. It does contain violence. I would, for instance, take my 9 year old nephew to see it but not a 5 year old.

For those of us who grew up with the original GI Joe, this movie does it justice. It's tailored to the second generation GI Joe (the one that was smaller than Barbie----yeah, we know why they changed the size!), it's a great movie.

I had fun.

First of all G.I. Joe started as a comic book, then action figure.

I absolutely loved this movie! I have seen it three times and going to see it a fourth. The only dissapointment is Sgt. Slaughter wasn't in it! How can that be! I hope he is in the second one!

The other detail I didn't like is Brendan Frasier's character, Sgt. Stone. In the series it is Lt. Stone, and he should have been a bigger part of the movie and they left out Lady J and cut Dr. Mindbender almost out of the movie except for a cameo! :( I did then Frasier was a perfect fir for Stone though and deserved a bigger part and they killed Cover Girl at the beginning!

I thought the cast was dead on. Dennis Quaid as General Hawk, PERFECT!

I hope to se emore Joes in the next!

New Topics

Forum List

Back