Ghosts of Auschwitz

International Day of Commemoration in Memory of the Victims of the Holocaust

On January 27 each year, the United Nations (UN) remembers the Holocaust that affected many people of Jewish origin during World War II. This day is called the International Day of Commemoration in Memory of the Victims of the Holocaust.

The day also commemorates when the Soviet troops liberated the Nazi concentration and death camp Auschwitz-Birkenau in Poland on January 27, 1945. It is hoped that through remembering these events, people will remember the Holocaust and prevent genocide.

The problem I have with Holocaust deification is that it's done to the mutual exclusion of at least 150 million other victims of murderous regimes, nearly all of them Marxist regimes, who through acts of democide and genocide in the 20th century, claimed at least 25 times as many lives as Hitler claimed Jewish lives.

The problem I have with Holocaust deification is that it's done to the mutual exclusion of at least 150 million other victims of murderous regimes, nearly all of them Marxist regimes, who through acts of democide and genocide in the 20th century, claimed at least 25 times as many lives as Hitler claimed Jewish lives.

Number crunching and comparative genocide?

The problem is that no number crunching is necessary if people aren't aware that there're such ghastly tolls to fathom beyond those of Jews murdered by Nazis. Yet if Marxist organizations like the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and The American Historical Association had their way, no one would know. Besides, both are Marxist rackets that could care less about six million murdered European Jews 75 years removed. All they care about these days is promoting homosexual pedophilia and anything else on the far left's degenerate palette. Many conservative synagogues have disowned the museum for the very reasons I've stated. In fact they organized congressional hearings to lobby for cessation of public funding to the tune of $54 million a year. The whole point being, that if historical empiricism has no purchase at the USHMM, then why should the general public give a damn about the Holocaust? Or why should they believe it ever happened in the first place?

The problem is that no number crunching is necessary if people aren't aware that there're such ghastly tolls to fathom beyond those of Jews murdered by Nazis. Yet if Marxist organizations like the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and The American Historical Association had their way, no one would know. Besides, both are Marxist rackets that could care less about six million murdered European Jews 75 years removed. All they care about these days is promoting homosexual pedophilia and anything else on the far left's degenerate palette. Many conservative synagogues have disowned the museum for the very reasons I've stated. In fact they organized congressional hearings to lobby for cessation of public funding to the tune of $54 million a year. The whole point being, that if historical empiricism has no purchase at the USHMM, then why should the general public give a damn about the Holocaust? Or why should they believe it ever happened in the first place?

Why should they indeed? No one is forcing them.

If I say that there are no such things as ghosts, are you gonna call me a denier?

'Bookkeeper of Auschwitz,' dies at 96...
cool.gif

Oskar Groening, 'Bookkeeper of Auschwitz,' dies at 96
March 12, 2018 -- Oskar Groening, a former Nazi guard known as the so-called "Bookkeeper of Auschwitz" due to be sentenced for his war crimes, has died, his lawyer announced Monday. He was 96.
Groening's lawyer, Hans Holterman, told German public broadcaster NDR, that the former Nazi died last week. A German court convicted Groening in 2015 as an accessory to murder and sentenced him to four years in prison.

At Groening's original trial in Lueneburg, Germany, Judge Franz Kompisch said Groening was part of the "machinery of death" at the Nazi camp in Auschwitz, Poland, and also stole money from victims, although no evidence was presented that tied him directly to any deaths. Groening was convicted and sentenced for being an accessory to murder of 300,000 Hungarian Jews at Auschwitz during World War II.

Oskar-Groening-Bookkeeper-of-Auschwitz-dies-at-96.jpg

Oskar Groening died last week before his serving his four-year prison sentence on an accessory to murder conviction.​

At the trial, Groening admitted only to gathering money and valuables found in the luggage of the death camp victims and turning the property over to his superior officers. He asked for forgiveness and spoke openly of his experiences at the death camp, saying his testimony would stand in opposition to Holocaust deniers.

Groening lost an appeal in December, and in January, German prosecutors denied his clemency request. Groening never rose above the rank of corporal and said he worked in a back-office role. "The essential, almost frightening, point about Oskar Groening is that he is one of the least exceptional human beings you are ever likely to meet," said author Laurence Rees, who interviewed Groening in 2005.

Oskar Groening, 'Bookkeeper of Auschwitz,' dies at 96

Forum List

Back