Ghost in the White House

3a52191r.jpg

That ghost looks just like and old guy pulling on his beard. Not very ghosty.

:slap:
Your pomposity, arrogance and self importance precedes every word you post, Newton, it looks like that apple beaned you on your noodle a little too hard.:uhoh3::itsok:

Yes I have a dry sense of humor that some don't get. Explain, is there a ghost in that photo?

And Jesus lighten up or you have a long ponderous life ahead of you.

Your pomposity, arrogance and self importance precedes every word you post, Newton, it looks like that apple beaned you on your noodle a little too hard.:uhoh3::itsok:

Yes I have a dry sense of humor that some don't get. Explain, is there a ghost in that photo?

I told you to take a walk a while ago, now make like a ghost and disappear.

tumblr_ltpg1iJT5r1r5pu8bo1_500.gif

Exactly Alex, we could see a transparent human-shaped figure i have vidéo similar about a transparent human-shaped figure

a Ghostly Man Caught on Tape (Natuashish)

You are quite pretentious and riddled with over self-importance. You aren't telling anyone anything derp. Except in your mind as it soothes your brain. And check into your anger issues. I'll be looking for more 'ghost' pics on this thread.

You are quite pretentious and riddled with over self-importance. You aren't telling anyone anything derp. Except in your mind as it soothes your brain. And check into your anger issues. I'll be looking for more 'ghost' pics on this thread.
Anger issues , huh.

ab51609321e1dd68ff927bb99d7c776b.gif

Go back to your lonely existence and bother someone else.

I already did have threads about from personal experiences , a premonition of the death of my father and I saw a ghost in Ottawa, Canada that you believe me or not is your choice, I know what I experienced .
maybe some people have more the gift of perceiving ghosts or paranormal experiences of living do not just come and say this is wrong when you do not know

I already did have a thread about from personal experiences , a premonition of the death of my father and I saw a ghost in Ottawa, Canada that you believe me or not is your choice, I know what I experienced .
maybe some people have more the gift of perceiving ghosts or paranormal experiences of living do not just come and say this is wrong when you do not know

go-figure-paranormal-111026_1_.jpg

Everyone has a right to believe and those who try to cast negativity show their own poor spirits.

Thank you Alex, seeing a ghost is not an either feast then if someone says that he saw a ghost does not say it with pride because he knows that people will be laughing at him because they does not believe simply because they never had an paranormal experience

Yeah, how about just post images or videos of ghosts and leave the flaming to The Flame Zone. Thanks, that would be super.

We don't have to listen to you...this is my thread. Thank but no thank.

Forum List

Back