Ghost and the Love Lava Lamp.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Watching Ghost last night, in particular the last scene where Sam walks up the archetypal tunnel of light and seems to be surrounded by figures he loved got me thinking.

The theory goes we die and see the light, it pulls us to it, we feel bliss and are surrounded by everyone who passed before us, everyone we have ever loved and have been loved by.

What I want to know in advance is since they died before me, have they been watching over me the entire time?

If so I know what is going to happen, I will get up there, meet my Father and he will be laughing his ass off and then say, “Did you really have to masturbate that much?”

My Mother will say "if the Devil had been willing to pay his bar tab he would not be up here at all."

Watching Ghost last night, in particular the last scene where Sam walks up the archetypal tunnel of light and seems to be surrounded by figures he loved got me thinking.

The theory goes we die and see the light, it pulls us to it, we feel bliss and are surrounded by everyone who passed before us, everyone we have ever loved and have been loved by.

What I want to know in advance is since they died before me, have they been watching over me the entire time?

If so I know what is going to happen, I will get up there, meet my Father and he will be laughing his ass off and then say, “Did you really have to masturbate that much

And you will look at him and say, "Dad. I'm over here!" :eusa_whistle:

If so I know what is going to happen, I will get up there, meet my Father and he will be laughing his ass off and then say, “Did you really have to masturbate that much?”

Don't worry... his dad said the same thing to him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back