GHook's Bold Nov 6 Predictions

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
(1) Romney takes the PresidencyRomney WINS the Swing States: OH, FL, VA, WI, PA, NC, CO & MO
Obama Loses and only takes: IW, MN, NH, NV

(2) Senate gets split:
Brown pulls off the upset
Thompson takes WI
Allen takes VA
Fischer takes NB and Berg takes ND
However, the GOP loses ME to fiscal conservative, social liberal Independent King

49 D, 49 R, 2 I (however, Comrade Sanders caucuses with the Ds, so you could say the Ds have 50!)

(3) Republicans maintain a LARGER house lead and pick up 261 super-majority!!!
OK the supermajority is more wishfil thinking, but 245-250 is more like it.

(4) The GOP takes 33 Governor seats (enough for the 2/3 needed for a constitutional convention :eusa_shifty:)
33 R- 17 D - 1 I

(5) Regardless of the rhetoric and liberal pundits, 2012 is a GOP year!!!

(1) Romney takes the PresidencyRomney WINS the Swing States: OH, FL, VA, WI, PA, NC, CO & MO

(2) Senate gets split:
Thompson takes WI
Allen takes VA
However, the GOP loses ME to fiscal conservative, social liberal Independent King

49 D, 49 R, 2 I (however, Comrade Sanders caucuses with the Ds, so you could say the Ds have 50!)

(4) The GOP takes 33 Governor seats (enough for the 2/3 needed for a constitutional convention :eusa_shifty:)
33 R- 17 D - 1 I

your predicting pretty big win for romney. fair play and hope you enjoy the victory.

(2) Senate gets split:
Thompson takes WI
Allen takes VA

33 R- 17 D - 1 I

Congrats on the worst election prediction ever :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(2) Senate gets split:
Thompson takes WI
Allen takes VA

33 R- 17 D - 1 I

your predicting pretty big win for romney. fair play and hope you enjoy the victory.

Where the fuck did you go decker? Fucking concern troll.

he probably has a new name today

Or, he could be on "vacation." Happens around here as folks tend to disappear for a while now and then, some more than others.

He's here, he just negged me :lol: What a stupid bitch!

Rep is a scam, anyway. A lot of the rightie trolls are in a rep circle-jerk as evidenced by the number that never really say anything constructive, but have tons of rep. Sometimes I actually keep posting until I see mine go down. That way I know I've done something and rattled someone's cage. Look for some from me to make up for the troll.

Last edited:
Or, he could be on "vacation." Happens around here as folks tend to disappear for a while now and then, some more than others.

He's here, he just negged me :lol: What a stupid bitch!

Rep is a scam, anyway. A lot of the rightie trolls are in a rep circle-jerk as evidenced by the number that never really say anything constructive, but have tons of rep. Sometimes I actually keep posting until I see mine go down. That way I know I've done something and rattled someone's cage. Look for some from me to make up for the troll.

Thanks, I appreciate it :up:

Otherwise I completely agree, all the right wingers do is have a rep circle jerk with each other and childishly neg everyone that also doesn't post off the wall right wing trash.

Forum List

Back