GHook is Leaving USMB

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
When users of a site use the site as a method to break into your personal information and threaten your children!

Its time to move on and say good bye!

When users of a site use the site as a method to break into your personal information and threaten your children!

28450d1232080795-bye-bye-2009-annus-horribillis-theres-door-now-get-fuck-out.jpg

when did that happen?

Last edited:

Don't know what happened, but if your children really were threatened, call the cops, call the fbi, they can find out who did it and put him in jail. Absent that, get a gun and protect your kids.

This I think should be dealt with in a PM with the mods and not here. I hate to read threads like this.

This is a serious issue; flippancy isn't warranted.

Right.

We're on the fucking internet and none of us actually know each other, but we should just automatically take someone's word for it when they say something like this.

Because no one's ever tried to make the dramatic exit from a message board for the sake of attention before :rolleyes:

Right.

We're on the fucking internet and none of us actually know each other, but we should just automatically take someone's word for it when they say something like this.

Because no one's ever tried to make the dramatic exit from a message board for the sake of attention before :rolleyes:
Are you being judgmental about someone when it isn't a matter of your personal security? :eusa_eh:

Right.

Don't find fault with me because I choose to err on the side of caution on someones behalf; I'd do the same for you as well.

Right.

Are you being judgmental about someone when it isn't a matter of your personal security? :eusa_eh:

Possibly.

This I think should be dealt with in a PM with the mods and not here. I hate to read threads like this.

^^^ This is the correct motorcycle.

If the accusation is true, it's better to have a discreet investigation than to tip off the perpetrator so he can have a chance to cover his tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back