GHook Has a New BABY

If that is the baby what does the momma look like?

Are they born fully loaded? Or have to grow bullets?

He is a wirey one just like his momma!

M16A1_brimob.jpg

Sigma 9mm! OK its not the best piece of hardware, but it does the job and is American made!

Pfft.

Amateur.

pistol_disintegrating_marvins_P.jpg

Hey Emma,

I went the Sigma 9mm, because:
(1) It was American made (Yep I was tempted to go foreign, because the selection was so much more diverse - I did like the feel of the glock)
(2) I wanted to go 9mm before I jumped to the 45
(3) The gun was $100 of,f with a $50 mail in rebate and a free box of bullets. Don't forget I'm a Jew and its in my blood to get discounts
(4) The salesguy gave it a ringing endorsement (not as much as the glocks though)
(5) And I always wanted a Smith and Weston, something about owning an American Classic appealed to me.

What gun do you have? Any suggestions on a 45?

My Uncle offered to get my the shotgun/rifle of my choice (within some limits) if I join the NRA, something I never previously wanted to do. Very tempting offer when the Benelli M4 is on my wish-list.

Benelli_m4_2.jpg

Yep I got rid of the other piece of shit (Sigma 9mm is garbage, I advise against it) and bought a real gun. I came very close to getting the Beretta 9mm (the Mel Gibson gun from Lethal Weapon), but the sales guys talked me into the less expensive Springfield, claiming it was a far superior gun regard of the price. I pick it up today and I am heading straight to the range!

9639d1268059651-ghook-has-a-new-baby-springfield-xdm.jpg

Attachments

• $Springfield XDM.jpg
    $Springfield XDM.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 90
Maybe you should have gotten the Beretta, is there not a range where you can hire different pistols to try before you buy?

THIS IS THE 9 I CARRY
When I carry a 9 normally I just carry the FN 57 with 20 + 1
http://www.bersapistols.com/item/44222_Bersa_Hand_Guns_Pistols_Bersa_THUN9MHC_Pistol.aspx
Bersa Handguns
Model:Bersa Thunder High Capacity Pistol
Action:Semi-Automatic, Single/Double
Caliber:9 Millimeter
Barrel Length:4.2 Inch
Capacity:17 Rounds
Safety:Manual
Grips:polymer
Sights:White Outline Fixed
Weight:26 Ounces
Finish:Matte Black

DisplayPic.aspx

HEAVY FRAME KEEPS THE BARREL DOWN . EASY TO REACQUIRE THE TARGET .
17 +1

Maybe you should have gotten the Beretta, is there not a range where you can hire different pistols to try before you buy?

They didn't have the Beretta to rent, but they had the Springfield!

In the less than lethal force catagory, The problem, cats coming into my garden, the solution
786169_raw.jpg

Not only does the job but its fun too

NICE! Paintball is a ton of fun. I go a few times every summer. Its a blast!

In the less than lethal force catagory, The problem, cats coming into my garden, the solution
786169_raw.jpg

786169_raw.jpg

I use one of those to run wild turkeys out of my garden.
In KY one is not allowed to kill them for damaging crops and such.
But you can kill most all the other crop damaging critters. go figure.

Funny when the neighbors started talking about the trukeys with chartruese splotches on them running around.

Put the paintballs in the freezer for added impact.

Forum List

Back