GHook Has a New BABY

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Sigma 9mm! OK its not the best piece of hardware, but it does the job and is American made!

Attachments

• $sigma 9mm.jpg
    $sigma 9mm.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Oh for heaven's sakes, I was all excited about you having a baby.

I tried to rep you, but apparently I've repped you too recently to do so.

Nice piece. I'm crappy with hand guns. I can't shoot them without hitting the dirt about 3 inches in front of my toes.

Give me a 30-30 though and I'm deadly.

It was great! I did pretty good at the 25 feet. Got a few in the heart and head.

Scary how quickly one can use up 100 rounds.

Sigma 9mm! OK its not the best piece of hardware, but it does the job and is American made!

Nice!

Are you in Chicago? Don't they only allow criminals to carry guns up there?

I am in a suburb Northwest of Chicago. You can't carry a loaded weapon. You have to carry an unloaded weapon in the trunk and bullets must be in a separate bag. You can't even have a loaded clip.

Nice!

I am in a suburb Northwest of Chicago. You can't carry a loaded weapon. You have to carry an unloaded weapon in the trunk and bullets must be in a separate bag. You can't even have a loaded clip.

That's good to know. I was thinking about starting a life of crime in the suburbs of Chicago, but I was afraid I might get shot.

Oh for heaven's sakes, I was all excited about you having a baby.

I tried to rep you, but apparently I've repped you too recently to do so.

Nice piece. I'm crappy with hand guns. I can't shoot them without hitting the dirt about 3 inches in front of my toes.

Give me a 30-30 though and I'm deadly.

You can waste some rep on me if you really want to give some to The Hooker.

Nice!

Why in the world would you try to stuff a loaded clip into a brand new magazine fed pistol?

Nice!

That's good to know. I was thinking about starting a life of crime in the suburbs of Chicago, but I was afraid I might get shot.

Not sure that would be profitable. The way they libtards and the Daley machine are driving business out of Chicago, there will probably be no one to rob!

GHook Has a New BABY

Congratulations to you and your wonderful wife!!!

I was going to write something smart about going out to find a new Babe, but my wife would not let me. THEN, I saw that your baby was a handgun..

For close in combat, I like knives myself. Handguns can be rushed. People usually do not rush into a knife if they see it pointed towards them.

GHook Has a New BABY

Congratulations to you and your wonderful wife!!!

I was going to write something smart about going out to find a new Babe, but my wife would not let me. THEN, I saw that your baby was a handgun..

For close in combat, I like knives myself. Handguns can be rushed. People usually do not rush into a knife if they see it pointed towards them.

I didn't purchase it for fighting anyone. In fact it couldn't even be used for home defense (I keep it stored in my basement, in a safe with a nice trigger lock on it.

Forum List

Back