ghaddafi is dead thread

Apologize to the Shade of Reagan (for helping in bring Qaddafi down, a notable Reagan failure), for ending the war in Iraq (a notable Bush failure), and keeping Afghanistan from falling to the bad guys (another notable Bush failure). paulitician, you are fail here.

Fakey is in full babble mode.

Reality is, to him, just a concept.

A very hazy concept.

That's my question.

But, the doe-eyed O-bots are too busy shooting their rifles in the air in celebration to think much past their navels right now.

I guess all we can do is wait patiently, if Obama ever gives a plan on what Libya will be long term they'll just puppet that, if he never does, they never will.
And, what it will take to reach that plan (if there is one).

If there is none, I see this turning real bad.

^ And within a year or two ...

Oh poor Americans. Many actually believe they'll see some benefit from Gaddafi and Hussein being dead. Boy are they duped. At the end of the day they'll still be stuck with their $16 Trillion Debt and high gas prices. This stuff is all designed to distract the people. Very dark days still lye ahead for our nation.

Oh poor Americans. Many actually believe they'll see some benefit from Gaddafi and Hussein being dead. Boy are they duped. At the end of the day they'll still be stuck with their $16 Trillion Debt and high gas prices. This stuff is all designed to distract the people. Very dark days still lye ahead for our nation.

But those same dark days would NOT "lie ahead" if Kaddafy Dick and Hussein were not dead?

Forum List

Back