GF Buys Diamonds over Video card w/ BF's Bonus Money

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
http://discuss.futuremark.com/forum...749279&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1

I have been in the hospital for a few days because of a past injury. My boss brought me my christmas bonus to the hospital when he came to see me on thursday.(it was 1000.00) I ask my girlfriend to go to compusa and buy me a 6800 ultra,I called and they had two in stock. She said ok deposited my check into the joint acccount and left to go to the mall and compusa. She said she bought it,had it wrapped and put it under the tree. I get released from the hospital friday xmas eve and i wait until this morning to open my presents. I open the box and guess what i see.........a @#!@in nvidia 5200 ultra!!!!! Before she went to compusa she went to the mall and bought herself a xmas present from ME. A nice diamond necklace that cost 800.00 that she just couldn't resist. So that only left about 200.00 left. She looks at me and says" it a nvidia and it says ultra i thought they were all the same just different prices"
I hate my girlfriend

-Cp said:
http://discuss.futuremark.com/forum...749279&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1

I have been in the hospital for a few days because of a past injury. My boss brought me my christmas bonus to the hospital when he came to see me on thursday.(it was 1000.00) I ask my girlfriend to go to compusa and buy me a 6800 ultra,I called and they had two in stock. She said ok deposited my check into the joint acccount and left to go to the mall and compusa. She said she bought it,had it wrapped and put it under the tree. I get released from the hospital friday xmas eve and i wait until this morning to open my presents. I open the box and guess what i see.........a @#!@in nvidia 5200 ultra!!!!! Before she went to compusa she went to the mall and bought herself a xmas present from ME. A nice diamond necklace that cost 800.00 that she just couldn't resist. So that only left about 200.00 left. She looks at me and says" it a nvidia and it says ultra i thought they were all the same just different prices"
I hate my girlfriend

I gotta say I'd be pretty pissed! I would make her take the necklace back, or would do it! Have you been together long?

-Cp said:

I hate my girlfriend

I bet she loves you tho !!

-Cp said:

I hate my girlfriend

And she obviously thinks you believe that she is stupid. "I thought they were all the same, just different prices." Okay then why didn't you buy yourself a 12 dollar necklace, they are all the same.....

I would be pissed, for her B-Day and V-Day I would get her the cheapest crap I could find.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. From one girl to another.. Whatta bitch!

We're not all that insensitive and selfish, I swear. :D

Shattered said:
We're not all that insensitive and selfish, I swear. :D
That's a fact!!! I can't imagine doing such a thing. If she is "only" your girl friend now..... for goodness sake don't marry her. Selfish women don't make good wives. JMHO

pretender said:
That's a fact!!! I can't imagine doing such a thing. If she is "only" your girl friend now..... for goodness sake don't marry her. Selfish women don't make good wives. JMHO

I was about to post the same advice. But I would definitely buy her some sort of $12 necklace and tell her that, "I thought they were all the same, just priced differently."

You can also do it with a pack of underwear. Tell her it is lingerie, just priced differently.

Forum List

Back