getting your attention

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
Columnist Andrew McCarthy gives us what probably is the most important question regarding the upcoming presidential election …

"Mitt won the nomination and I will enthusiastically support his candidacy. For my friends who may have hesitation on that score, I'd just ask you to keep four things in mind:

1.. Justice Scalia just turned 78
2.. Justice Kennedy will turn 78 later this year
3.. Justice Breyer will be 76 in August
4.. Justice Ginsburg has turned 81

Whoever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to
choose at least one and maybe more new members of the Supreme Court - in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.

If you don't think it matters whether the guy making those calls is
Mitt Romney or Barack Obama, I think you're smokin' something funky…."

So for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite didn't get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can't win ... just
imagine this possibility:

'SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ERIC HOLDER'

Did that get your attention!

LOL. Well, for Democrats the same is true. Do we want Romney and his cadre of oligarchs appointing the Supreme Court justices? More Citizens United decisions?

So I will vote for President Obama, and encourage all I know to do the same.

Roberts, who "voted" for ObamaCare, will be there for quite a while and is still relatively young. Scalia said that Guns CAN be regulated. Ginsberg, Sotomayor and Kevin James (Kagan) are card carrying Liberals.

We're f*cked Jimmy!

Columnist Andrew McCarthy gives us what probably is the most important question regarding the upcoming presidential election …

"Mitt won the nomination and I will enthusiastically support his candidacy. For my friends who may have hesitation on that score, I'd just ask you to keep four things in mind:

choose at least one and maybe more new members of the Supreme Court - in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.

So for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite didn't get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can't win ... just

How about Supreme Court Justice Michelle Bachmann? A Scalia departure could provide a good opportunity for a rational president to break up the corporate voting block of the SC. We can hope (and vote).

How about Supreme Court Justice Michelle Bachmann? A Scalia departure could provide a good opportunity for a rational president to break up the corporate voting block of the SC. We can hope (and vote).

Beter than a Ginsburg.:clap2:

Can’t stand Romney or Obama t this is possibly the ONLY reason that I would vote for him this time around. The court is extremely important and I absolutely do not want to see another Kagan in the chair.

Guy lied in the first line of his article. Romney has NOT been nominated...probably will be but ain't happened yet. I have said it before and I will say it again its gotta get a lot worse before it gets better and if Obama can nominate 3 or 4 liberal justices and our rights are further eroded maybe just maybe people will put down the tv remote,throw the beer back in the fridge go out and start demanding our country back or we take it back. I don't want him to appoint more liberal justices but its probably going to happen and it needs to happen.

Justice Andrew Napolitano. Damn near only one there that goes by what the constitution says. Ya know that thing Obama has wiped his ass with as well as the SC and Romney.

Well, for starters, Bachmann hasn't been appointed by anyone or mentioned by anyone running, as an appointee for anything. The current mistake in the white house thought enough of Holder to make him AG. Obama has proven to be stupid enough to make a move like that. Your point is moot, because there is no comparison.

Forum List

Back