Getting very irritated with liars.

Grrnal

Grrnal
Oct 27, 2011
The ability to sway a crowd, to cause a knee jerk reaction, to play on the fears and frustrations of others(fears and frustrations that you don't even care about), in order to send them in a direction that benefits you and your agenda. Liars... You can't swing a dead cat without hitting one... One of a few good reasons not to swing a dead cat.

Hey, I left a small, local forum for this very reason. Cowardly little people who couldn't last a minute on a forum like this.

-- or --

If you're a troll, get lost.

--or oor

If you make a buck off posting to forums, dammit, tell me how its done.

Liars are everywhere, ESPECIALLY in politics. So, the concern isn't so much the swing radius of that dead cat, rather it is how many didn't duck when the Stupid Stick was being swung.

Welcome.

The ability to sway a crowd, to cause a knee jerk reaction, to play on the fears and frustrations of others(fears and frustrations that you don't even care about), in order to send them in a direction that benefits you and your agenda. Liars... You can't swing a dead cat without hitting one... One of a few good reasons not to swing a dead cat.

Come again??
That is some introduction :lol:

If a liar doesn't know they are lying is it a lie, are they a liar? Lying like beauty is often in the eye or mind of the beholder. If you call someone a liar, the burden is on you to prove the lie. Calling someone a liar without sufficient information is easy, saying why it is a lie is your task.

Welcome, maybe.

Grrnal said:
The ability to sway a crowd, to cause a knee jerk reaction, to play on the fears and frustrations of others(fears and frustrations that you don't even care about), in order to send them in a direction that benefits you and your agenda.
Exactly what MSM is about..... LYING TO PPL AND KEEPING THEM UNINFORMED!!!!

Welcome to the site :)

IF (and that's a pretty big IF) the OP is for real, I would point out that this is an OPINON board and, last time I looked, you can't lie when expressing an opinion. You can only lie when expressing a fact. Please be sure to make that distinciton before calling someone a liar.

Forum List

Back