Getting under critics skin is all that's left of a failed presidency

All you Obama haters will do what you bastards always do after a demcrat leaves office....beg for another one to come along after any GOP has occupied government.....don't believe me, do the fuckin math!!

Getting under his critics skin is all this president has EVER had and he'll destroy the country in order to do it.

Seven years into his Presidency, this jacobite still has no verified credentials. Yet, who gives a fuck?
Certainly not the voting public.

All they care about is assuagement. And reparation. And atonement. And compensation. And apology.

Obama has converted America into a boot-licking Nation.

All you Obama haters will do what you bastards always do after a demcrat leaves office....beg for another one to come along after any GOP has occupied government.....don't believe me, do the fuckin math!!

To much eggnog ?

This is a natural political cycle.

Moron.

This last year is going to be the worst for this country. He is really going to show how much he hates America.

Nope...

This cult is no different from the Clinton Cult... and the worst year of the Clinton Cult was the year after he left office. The Recession and the attack upon the US that came as a direct consequence of its foreign policy.

2017 will be the worse year, IF Cruz makes the same mistake Bush did and doesn't have obama and his cabinet arrested for treason, at the inauguration, then immediately goes to work to figure out what they did to fuck us hardest and where it's going to hit.

How funny, He's already number 18 on the presidential rankings list, certainly rising because of the Iranian resolution, and the gay marriage success. He has more than a year left to turn it up, so no matter how many times you call it failed the rest of the world sees it much differently.

Bottom line, no matter how many you times you call it a failed presidency, you're only a small minority of people who see it that way. It must suck to be you and watch the rest of the world lay praise at his feet.

To much eggnog ?

Moron.
I'm just going by history......every single time a republican gets the white house, the country goes into a fuckin panic after they leave a mess and democrats are always the go to guy when they fuck up, just look at the facts. A black man got it twice...end of story, moron....and just for the record, I drink booze, not eggnog, ya dig.

"Getting under critics skin is all that's left of a failed presidency"

Nonsense.

This is nothing more than unfounded, subjective opinion from the partisan right – devoid of objective facts, evidence, and merit.

And it’s likewise partisan idiocy to declare a presidency ‘failed’ before that presidency has ended.

To much eggnog ?

Moron.
I'm just going by history......every single time a republican gets the white house, the country goes into a fuckin panic after they leave a mess and democrats are always the go to guy when they fuck up, just look at the facts. A black man got it twice...end of story, moron....and just for the record, I drink booze, not eggnog, ya dig.

And everytime a democrat gets in the white house....the country goes into a panic and elects a republican to replace them. The last time any party got two in a row ? The GOP (Reagan and Bush).

That's history.

Nonsense.

This is nothing more than unfounded, subjective opinion from the partisan right – devoid of objective facts, evidence, and merit.

And it’s likewise partisan idiocy to declare a presidency ‘failed’ before that presidency has ended.
When you spend all of your time trying to convince people that the failure they see right in front of them isn't really a failure you've experienced an epic fucking failure.

Nonsense.

Objective fact #1 it's obamas last year.
Objective fact #2 last year leaves nothing to lose

See how that works?

Remember Reader, the key to defeating the Left in debate rest in two fundamentals:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak

How funny, He's already number 18 on the presidential rankings list, certainly rising because of the Iranian resolution, and the gay marriage success. He has more than a year left to turn it up, so no matter how many times you call it failed the rest of the world sees it much differently.

Bottom line, no matter how many you times you call it a failed presidency, you're only a small minority of people who see it that way. It must suck to be you and watch the rest of the world lay praise at his feet.
You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. The whole world laughs at Obama, especially our enemies.

Forum List

Back