Getting to the bottom of Benghazi

Petraeus testified what Petraeus testified. Pull on those big girl panties and deal with it.

Regards from Rosie
that's regarding the talking points with rice...NOT OBAMA !!!

Are you telling me that you believe that 14-17 days after the attack obama still thought it was because of the video ?? Did petreus confirm that in his testimony, or did he say that he knew it was a certain terrorist group linked to al qeda the very next day ??

Last edited:
okay pally i'm gonna call it a night now ..I see my compliment to rosie didn't last one post ...she didn't like the friendly debate when it wasn't going the way she wanted it to, so she like all other libs had to resort to a childish retort about big girl panties .. THE SOUND OF ANGER AND DEFEAT !!! :D:clap2:

Give me a freeking break!! Cover up of the cover up! Even more important was the lack of security ASKED for and DENIED and warnings given by the Ambassador himself.

Blood on his hands.

okay pally i'm gonna call it a night now ..I see my compliment to rosie didn't last one post ...she didn't like the friendly debate when it wasn't going the way she wanted it to, so she like all other libs had to resort to a childish retort about big girl panties .. THE SOUND OF ANGER AND DEFEAT !!! :D:clap2:

Yep...they're the same everywhere. Hypocrites. I used to think liberals were nice people until I grew wiser.

See ya tomorrow night. :clap2:

Petraeus testified what Petraeus testified. Pull on those big girl panties and deal with it.

Regards from Rosie

Are you telling me that you believe that 14-17 days after the attack obama still thought it was because of the video ?? Did petreus confirm that in his testimony, or did he say that he knew it was a certain terrorist group linked to al qeda the very next day ??

Obama instructed Rice to stick to the talking points. The WH only changed "counsulate" to "mission". What Obama and Rice KNEW was not gonna be shared on Sunday morning TV.The Intel advice, according to Petrarus and the DNI Clapper, was to play US cards close to the vest.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Obama instructed Rice to stick to the talking points. The WH only changed "counsulate" to "mission". What Obama and Rice KNEW was not gonna be shared on Sunday morning TV.The Intel advice, according to Petrarus and the DNI Clapper, was to play US cards close to the vest.

Regards from Rosie

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Read the link from Bfgrn. All I did in my last post b4 this one is summarize THAT.

If you want the whys and wherefores, the Intelligence community explanations answer those.

End of story.

Regards from Rosie

My apologies to Jimmy for even for a second entertaining the idea in my mind that he might have been a craner sock. What an insulting thought. Shame on me.

Regards from Rosie

Here we go with the cover up of the cover up!!!!!!!

Yea, including Republicans!

Ask Mike Rogers...

ixzPaGDpHBHc.jpg

Representative Mike Rogers , a Michigan Republican and chairman of the House intelligence committee, told CNN there was no sign of intelligence “chatter” leading up to the Benghazi consulate attack that would have warned U.S. officials to take extra precautions.

Well he lied through his teeth and sent his minions out to do the same.

Four good men died because additional security was deemed as unnecessary.

That fuck in the WH didn't want bad publicity to interfere with his run for that second term. Hell. He went to Vegas to a fundraiser in the middle of it all. Guess we can see where his priorities were and it sure as shit wasn't Benghazi.

Of course if Bush were POTUS when this went down these same Obamabots would be screaming like stuck pigs and asking the same questions we are now asking.

That fuck in the WH and his pack of boobs aren't worth the sweat off those mens balls. A friend of mine, a Desert Storm vet, said it best.

Guys like Obama, Panetta and that pack of boobs he surrounds himself with are a dime a dozen. Those guys in Benghazi, those guys are three in a three million.

Looks like the Gate-ist will suffer another blow in their attempt to gain a false equivalence Gate.

Slipping away is the chance to call this sad episode Obama's Watergate.

"Wolfe" they wimper sadly.......

Forum List

Back