getting to know our 9/11 "debunkers"

When you get started by offering something rational, send up a flare. Until then, of course, as all rational people already know, there's nothing really up for debate.

Your fraudulent and paranoid delusions are not debate-worthy. Hell, you in particular, bent tight, love to duck, dodge and evade all questions designed to pin you down on any meaningful point of departure.

You have told us (on some occasions, but not all) that you are a Troofer. Other times you have denied it. You hide behind the pussy fascade that you have "questions." But you refuse to say whatever it is you do believe. You dishonest pussies are all very much alike in that regard.

All troofers are scumbags.

Which is why I gave up on him and placed him on ignore.

In truth, that's the best place for a dirt-bag like him and most of the other troofer scumbags. But I still harbor the absurd hope that someday even a coward like bent tight might man up JUST enough to actually find his nadz and state his position.

He has advised us that as regards 9/11 he has "questions." Whoopity fucking doo.

Still, he declines to come right out and tell us what aspect of being a "Truther" appeals to his pinhead.

Does he believe somebody OTHER than al qaeda did it to us?

He won't say. As I noted, he's a coward. Fucking scumbag troofer pukes all are.

You can't even find one post where I denied being a troofer and you want to expand that to now say:

"You have told us (on some occasions, but not all) that you are a Troofer. Other times you have denied it."

You're such a pathetic snitch bitch. Do you ever stop lying and whining you Snitch Bitch? You can't provide even one post where I denied being a troofer but you want to expand the accusation? You're such a sniveling Snitch Bitch.

Which is why I gave up on him and placed him on ignore.

In truth, that's the best place for a dirt-bag like him and most of the other troofer scumbags. But I still harbor the absurd hope that someday even a coward like bent tight might man up JUST enough to actually find his nadz and state his position.

He has advised us that as regards 9/11 he has "questions." Whoopity fucking doo.

Still, he declines to come right out and tell us what aspect of being a "Truther" appeals to his pinhead.

You can't even find one post where I denied being a troofer * * * *

You have posted for quite some time and in lots of different threads, and so, yes, I have not been able to find it. Even the board's search function only goes but so far.

But, still, as you well know, you did say it and others recall you saying it too.

So the fact that I can't quote that particular post is unimportant.

You also said that the flight data recorders loop after 25 hours but then claim you didn't say it was impossible to record more than 25 hours. :cuckoo:

In short, since you have been caught in so many lies so often, you have absolutely no credibility.

And you are still using that side-issue as a flimsy excuse to avoid having to answer direct questions. You don't want to get pinned down. You remain a pussy-boi, bent tight.

You can't even find one post where I denied being a troofer and you want to expand that to now say:

"You have told us (on some occasions, but not all) that you are a Troofer. Other times you have denied it."

You're such a pathetic snitch bitch. Do you ever stop lying and whining you Snitch Bitch? You can't provide even one post where I denied being a troofer but you want to expand the accusation? You're such a sniveling Snitch Bitch.

You have posted for quite some time and in lots of different threads, and so, yes, I have not been able to find it. Even the board's search function only goes but so far.

But, still, as you well know, you did say it and others recall you saying it too.

You also said that the flight data recorders loop after 25 hours but then claim you didn't say it was impossible to record more than 25 hours. :cuckoo:

In short, since you have been caught in so many lies so often, you have absolutely no credibility.

And you are still using that side-issue as a flimsy excuse to avoid having to answer direct questions. You don't want to get pinned down. You remain a pussy-boi, bent tight.

It takes a seriously deranged Snitch Bitch like you to admit you can't support a claim but still say I am the one lying. How in the fuck do you do it Snitch Bitch?

Yeah, that's what I just finished saying, asshole.

And you resort to copying and pasting your own pussy-boi bullshit to AVOID having to answer the direct question yet again.

Since you have established that you are a wicked retahded (Boston way of saying it) douchebag puss-boi, gutless, cowardly liar, bent tight, I have concluded that others are right. It is indeed pointless to have or attempt any further conversations with you.

Accordingly, I hereby banish you, bent tight, for some period of time (the length of which is to be determined by me at whim) to the IGNORE POSTER ZONE.

Enjoy your stay there. :lol:

Yeah, that's what I just finished saying, asshole.

And you resort to copying and pasting your own pussy-boi bullshit to AVOID having to answer the direct question yet again.

Since you have established that you are a wicked retahded (Boston way of saying it) douchebag puss-boi, gutless, cowardly liar, bent tight, I have concluded that others are right. It is indeed pointless to have or attempt any further conversations with you.

Accordingly, I hereby banish you, bent tight, for some period of time (the length of which is to be determined by me at whim) to the IGNORE POSTER ZONE.

Enjoy your stay there. :lol:

It takes a seriously deranged Snitch Bitch like you to admit you can't support a claim but still say I am the one lying. How in the fuck do you do it Snitch Bitch?

So that's how the Snitch Bitch does it! Hides like the pure bred Snitch Bitch he is! Rotfl! See ya SNITCH BITCH!

hey asshole ...put me on ignore as well...

Hey pussy! Your posts always come pre-ignored since you are a scumbag dishonest "Troofer."

I hate putting members in the Ignore Poster Zone (population currently just your boyfriend, bent tight).

But I tell you what, you lowlife lying fucktard. I will offer commentary on your idiotic ramblings from time to time.

Have a nice day, scumbag.

lol, I took everone off my iggy list, you were the inspiration for that. I am going to watch them all week. I understand that I might have to iggy them just to resist the temptation.

wonder how long it will take til they realize something is amiss.....

Hey pussy! Your posts always come pre-ignored since you are a scumbag dishonest "Troofer."

I hate putting members in the Ignore Poster Zone (population currently just your boyfriend, bent tight).

But I tell you what, you lowlife lying fucktard. I will offer commentary on your idiotic ramblings from time to time.

Theres only so much RAM to go around. Some things need to get tossed overboard. Garbage and Curvelight are what I chose to throw overboard. There is nothing I can learn from them so out they went.

So that's how the Snitch Bitch does it! Hides like the pure bred Snitch Bitch he is! Rotfl! See ya SNITCH BITCH!

crybaby whiner
biggest_whiner_statue_1.jpg

crybaby whiner
biggest_whiner_statue_1.jpg

Wow.

"Snitch Bitch" typed 8 times in one post? Is that a record?

Theres only so much RAM to go around. Some things need to get tossed overboard. Garbage and Curvelight are what I chose to throw overboard. There is nothing I can learn from them so out they went.

You put us on ignore because you got tired of being embarrassed for having your stupidity revealed. You're a coward like the other whiners who have me on ignore yet continue to cry about me.

Forum List

Back