Getting those ads again

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
I have been getting ads that yak on top of my videos and scroll the page off what I am trying to read.

Use Adblock or Adblock Plus.

No, it works. I've been using it for years.

I don't mind ads. Somebody has to pay for all of this.

But these ads make the site unusable. Like every time I tried to post this complaint, the ad scrolled the page up to where I couldn't hit the post button. The site should reject ads that destroy the site.

I have emailed admin about the ads. Hopefully I'll hear back soon and one of them will check into it.

Three times today have gotten you are a winner, once yesterday, just like when those videos were playing as well. There is obviously a Java xploit going on again. Same thing happened last time, site slow downs, etc all. Just an fyi
I have emailed admin about the ads. Hopefully I'll hear back soon and one of them will check into it.

Last edited:
Three times today have gotten you are a winner, once yesterday, just like when those videos were playing as well. There is obviously an exploit going on again. Same thing happened last time, site slow downs, etc all. Just an fyi
Trump was right. I am tired of winning.

If you can, get a screenshot or use the snipping tool to post or PM me a copy of what the ads look like. It's hard for admin to track them down when they don't which specific ad it is that is causing the problem.

Sometimes I buy worms to go fishing. Very expensive bait if considered price per pound.
trump carries a tiny worm in his pants everywhere he goes.

He plays with it, when he's bored.

Seriously, AdBlock and AdBlock Plus help a lot.

Forum List

Back