Getting rid of Wasps/ Bees Nests

MyName said:
We need a 'men are lazy as shit' emoticon!

(ducking)
Ooooooo...No, no..that's a common misconception..truth is we have a plan, but it's just too complex to explain
to women. It's true ya know cuz, a womans place is the kitchen, right?

Gotta go now, yard work to do... :rotflmao:

Mr. P said:
Ooooooo...No, no..that's a common misconception..truth is we have a plan, but it's just too complex to explain
to women. It's true ya know cuz, a womans place is the kitchen, right?

Gotta go now, yard work to do... :rotflmao:

In the kitchen, in the yard, in the laundry room, in the grocery store....

Shattered said:
Didn'tcha know that yards are "wimmins werk"? I mean, that's why they *make* power mowers now. So we can do it.

Dammit Shattered again with the volunteering us :slap: LOL

MyName said:
nawwww - I dont have enough time today to engage in a good one.

I just figured Id get me digs in a little.

Let him know where he stands in the grand scheme of it all....and stuff.

:teeth:

That's right, Keep him in his place!!! :thup: :laugh:

dilloduck said:
hey----just pick which half you wanna do and I'll do the other--I'm flexible ! :teeth:

Now that is good to hear! A flexible man!!

Shattered pay attention to this one!! You'll have more time for shopping... :mm:

Bonnie said:

Shattered pay attention to this one!! You'll have more time for shopping... :mm:
yup--right after her half of the chores are done !!! :tng:

Bonnie said:

Would it earn me another slap in the head if I admitted to LIKING these things?

Bonnie said:
I see them all over my deck and pool deck. Best suggestions??

i use the yellow wasp traps and set them at the perimiter of the yard and load them with bacon once a week.....then i place fabric soften sheets in cups on each table....then i lite citronella candels and place on on each table....

Shattered said:
Would it earn me another slap in the head if I admitted to LIKING these things?

No that changes things dramatically.....Truth be told I like house cleaning, and gardening/yard work, I find it relaxing.

But hell If im baking anything other than cookies once in a while......:(

manu1959 said:
i use the yellow wasp traps and set them at the perimiter of the yard and load them with bacon once a week.....then i place fabric soften sheets in cups on each table....then i lite citronella candels and place on on each table....

Are you being serious? Cuz I could see me out there doing this. I once saw a bumble bee take a tiny piece of honey baked ham from my plate and fly away with it, I thought I was seeing things.

Bonnie said:
Are you being serious? Cuz I could see me out there doing this. I once saw a bumble bee take a tiny piece of honey baked ham from my plate and fly away with it, I thought I was seeing things.

i am serious....i also have tiki torches i lite with the anti wasp yellow jacket stuff in them....

Bonnie said:
No that changes things dramatically.....Truth be told I like house cleaning, and gardening/yard work, I find it relaxing.

But hell If im baking anything other than cookies once in a while......:(

I don't exactly find it (cleaning/yard work) relaxing, so much as an accomplishment with visible results to show for it.

...and the cooking thing...well, I'm a glutton for worship, and worship is what they do when I feed them, and bake for them. It's the one thing in life I *know* I'm good at... :D:D

On the serious side, cooking/baking IS something that I find to be very relaxing.

Shattered said:
I don't exactly find it (cleaning/yard work) relaxing, so much as an accomplishment with visible results to show for it.

...and the cooking thing...well, I'm a glutton for worship, and worship is what they do when I feed them, and bake for them. It's the one thing in life I *know* I'm good at... :D:D

On the serious side, cooking/baking IS something that I find to be very relaxing.

Working for yourself and family is very healthy !!

Shattered...I don't exactly find it (cleaning/yard work) relaxing, so much as an accomplishment with visible results to show for it.

That too!!! I love being organized and my house/yard being in good shape, I take pride in that...Besides it's easier to do 10 minutes a day and keep on top of it, than to let it get out of hand and it becomes hours...

i love yard work.....my garden is my new obsession...two dozen roses, almost 100 pots with all kinds of pretty shit in them, and my son's vegetable garden....

Forum List

Back