Getting rid of minority voters

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Voter Purge, Minority Voting Rights Flashpoints Of New Showdown In Florida

So, uh, rw's ... even though the only cases of real voter fraud have been when silly Jimmy O'Keefe got caught, I s'pose you're all in favor of the r's using corruption and lies to get their puppet into office.

That is, if buying the presidency doesn't work.

Since buying the presidency worked for the bush regime, why do you think these scum have resorted to blatant voter suppression? Could it be for the same reason they threw out the Constitution and changed the rules of filibuster?

I mean, we can't just leave these things to the voters, right?

Laugh if you want but it pisses me off to watch the (%^%^$ GObP pounding nails in the coffin of the USofA while the idiot rw's applaud.

With the realization that 28% of the voters are minorities and they vote Democrat 70% of the time, the Grand Ole Party has to do something. Obviously, keeping them out of the voting booth is the simplest way to handle the problem. However with minorities becoming the new majority, that's not going to be a long term fix.

So, uh, rw's ... even though the only cases of real voter fraud have been when silly Jimmy O'Keefe got caught, I s'pose you're all in favor of the r's using corruption and lies to get their puppet into office.

Since buying the presidency worked for the bush regime, why do you think these scum have resorted to blatant voter suppression? Could it be for the same reason they threw out the Constitution and changed the rules of filibuster?

Laugh if you want but it pisses me off to watch the (%^%^$ GObP pounding nails in the coffin of the USofA while the idiot rw's applaud.
Dimwits are the idiots who love voter fraud, look at franken in minn.

Voter Purge, Minority Voting Rights

well there goes your vote Dudley......

With the realization that 28% of the voters are minorities and they vote Democrat 70% of the time, the Grand Ole Party has to do something. Obviously, keeping them out of the voting booth is the simplest way to handle the problem. However with minorities becoming the new majority, that's not going to be a long term fix.

and when the Latinos take over the Democratic Party,and eventually,they will....and make it the way they want it.....there go all those fine upstanding Democrats who do nothing but use the minorities....now what are they going to do?.....join the Republicans?.....:badgrin:

Exactly.

Yes we need to get rid of the minority voters but those dead people seem to come alive every election year when the democrats feel threaten about losing a major election.

I recommend salt mixed with wolvesbayne and silver.

Yes we need to get rid of the minority voters but those dead people seem to come alive every election year when the democrats feel threaten about losing a major election.

Please give us some "credible" proof of dead people actually voting. Remember, I said "credible" proof.

Please give us some "credible" proof of dead people actually voting. Remember, I said "credible" proof.

S.C. Officials to Investigate 900 Dead 'Voters' - Easley, SC Patch

http://www.scag.gov/pdf/voting.pdf

Okay, are the investigations complete? How many dead voters actually voted?

Don't hold your breath waiting for proof.

They don't have it and they don't care.

All they care about is getting rid of the black guy.

That's the same black guy who has created more than 4 million jobs, killed bin Laden and Ghadaffi and dozens of other a Quaeda leaders, deported more illegals than any other other prez, and is so damn conservative I could scream.

But, he's black and he works for the little guy and that's what matters.

STOOOPID rw's work for the one percent and don't do shit for the country and that's who they'll vote for.

jeeezus fucking krist, I'd love to slap some sense into them.

That's the same black guy who has created more than 4 million jobs, killed bin Laden and Ghadaffi and dozens of other a Quaeda leaders, deported more illegals than any other other prez, and is so damn conservative I could scream.

STOOOPID rw's work for the one percent and don't do shit for the country and that's who they'll vote for.

Dudley do you know how many people would like to slap some sense into Left Wing robots like you?....

Is this your case for not purging voter rolls of non citizens and felons? What would you recommend in its stead?

Okay, are the investigations complete? How many dead voters actually voted?

OK as of Feb 2012 in the investigation there were 953 claims of fraudulent votes of those 953 due to the enormous numbers to be check in a partial review 207 ballots were looked at of the 207 ballots 197 was due too clerical errors, which leaves 10 of the 207 of 953 ballots.

http://www.npr.org/assets/news/2012/02/sec-releases-findings-on-dead-voters-investigation.pdf

You mean minority in Elizabeth warren. The fake minority :lol:

Seems to me the Dems have more voter fraud then REP.. just saying

Dudley do you know how many people would like to slap some sense into Left Wing robots like you?....

Then why don't they try it?

and when the Latinos take over the Democratic Party,and eventually,they will....and make it the way they want it.....there go all those fine upstanding Democrats who do nothing but use the minorities....now what are they going to do?.....join the Republicans?.....:badgrin:

It will be no different than what is happening in Zimbabwe.

OK as of Feb 2012 in the investigation there were 953 claims of fraudulent votes of those 953 due to the enormous numbers to be check in a partial review 207 ballots were looked at of the 207 ballots 197 was due too clerical errors, which leaves 10 of the 207 of 953 ballots.

http://www.npr.org/assets/news/2012/02/sec-releases-findings-on-dead-voters-investigation.pdf

South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson claimed that as many as 900 dead people may have voted in the recent election – a claim that was picked up by Fox News to justify the Republicans’ war on voting rights. Immediately, a statewide investigation into voter fraud was launched – and now we know that it doesn’t exist.

Looking at the 2010 election – the State Election Commission found that of the 207 alleged dead people votes, 95% of those people were alive at the time of the vote – and the few dead people didn’t vote at all: it was just a clerical error. So once again, the myth of voter fraud is proved to be just that…a myth. We’ll see if Fox so-called News issues a correction, but don't hold your breath.

The myth of voter fraud in America | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

And of those 10 remaining:

In 197 of these instances, the records show no indication of votes being cast fraudulently in the name of deceased voters. Research found each of these cases to be the result of clerical errors, bad data matching, errors in assigning voter participation, or voters dying after being issued an absentee ballot. In 10 cases, the records were insufficient to make a determination.

Meaning they can't prove those 10 remaining were fraudulent.

But that didn't stop the elections executive director from saying this:

“We are relieved to find that in more than 95% of the cases we examined, there is no indication that votes were cast fraudulently,” said Marci Andino, SEC Executive Director. “Even so, if even one illegal vote has been cast, that is one too many. We have presented our findings to the AG and SLED for review and to determine what further action may be necessary.”

Hahaha.

Forum List

Back