Getting Pulled Over

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by random3434, Nov 28, 2009.

1. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    Doesn't it freak you out when you see those flashing red lights in your rear view mirror? :eek:

Got pulled over last night, he said I didn't use my turn signal properly and was going 10 miles over the posted speed.

Thank goodness he just gave me a warning, but it scared the :ack-1: out of me!

2. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,703
    Eh, I'm used to it.

3. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,395
    My son has a tail light out on his Mazda. I told him weeks ago to get it fixed- $5. You can get stopped for anything no matter how minor. Even crap hanging from the rear-view mirror is a no-no.

Back in college I got stopped for speeding. My buddy and I just put out a joint. I got out and walked to the cop's car and got in the passenger side. He asked what I was doing in his car and I said "I've never been in a cop car before". He thought it was funny and gave me a warning LOL.

4. Big Fitz

Big Fitz User Quit *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,475
    I remember once when I got pulled over driving for a pizza company. The officer said I was speeding AND had made an illegal left turn. I couldn't believe I argued with the officer and said, I did notice my speed 10mph higher than the limit and instantly slowed down, because I noticed the speed limit sign. I then corrected him and said that when I entered the intersection the green arrow was still on.

The officer gave me the fuzzy eyeball for a minute then said, "just be more careful." went back to his car and I went on with the delivery.

Lucky lucky. But yeah. That heart leaping to throat when you see the blue and reds behind you. I hate that.