Getting Paid to Post on a Message Board

Someone asked me to write on their site which I do when I have time. He makes a bit from advertising and told me one year my share was, say $15, I laughed and told him him to keep it as the fun was in writing. There is an incredible amount of good writing and good sites on the internet, making any real money would seem very difficult. Anyone make anything?

Logical next step. Having established who the rep whores are, we are about to discover who the forum whores are. :eusa_whistle:

In China, there is such a Internet harassing troop who got 50 cents paid for each message they posted - harassing the dissenters or supporting the government. Chinese call them Fifty cents party.

In China, there is such a Internet harassing troop who got 50 cents paid for each message they posted - harassing the dissenters or supporting the government. Chinese call them Fifty cents party.

Here we just call them neo-cons. :lol:

I actually have a referral URL for posting. I made my $5 and cashed out.

The link in the first post doesn't work. ;)

That's because this thread was made over 2 years ago....someone posted on it today....I had to laugh!

How does one find a 2 year old thread on here anyway? Dig Deep y'all, Dig Deep!

That's because this thread was made over 2 years ago....someone posted on it today....I had to laugh!

CG would be proud that they used the "Search" function
:razz:

And somewhere in India there's a spammer wondering what in Vishnus name is holding up his check :lol:

I bet Jstone gets paid a mighty shekel to post on this forum.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back