Getting Married?

"Got a birthday, anniversary, or wedding coming up?

Let your friends know how important this election is to you—register with Obama 2012, and ask for a donation in lieu of a gift. It’s a great way to support the President on your big day. Plus, it’s a gift that we can all appreciate—and goes a lot further than a gravy bowl."

Lolololol omg!

Hey, kids! Ask Santa not to bring you any presents this year and to donate to President Obama instead!

Actually.... My SO and I are planning to do just that... only one small - yet significant difference.... we're gonna choose two charities to donate to... one military and one for kids.

Sorry Obama. You lose to our wounded warriors and underprivileged kids. Suck on that.

To bad TDM is not getting married she got have donated her gifts. Shoot. TDM why not sell your home and all your possessions and live in poverty for your DEAR LEADER

Hey, ladies! Instead of paying for an abortion, why not donate that money to Obama instead? He promises to take care of your young'un from cradle to grave!

Hey, do really need that six pack? Did you know the Obama campaign accepts EBT?

Why are you going to Hawaii for your honeymoon? The private sector is doing fine. They don't need your money, Obama does!

So solly, I missed your post on this. Late start, this AM, the computer busy typing up a lease and all that.
Here's zip's take on The Obambi's latest and most egregious fund rasing machination. $40,000 a plate dinners three times a week with the Hoi Polloi apparently, just aren't enough. A candidate's life and fund raising gets a little dicey when your campaign bus intentionally keeps moving back and forth continually running over the country's working class whites.

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Obama Asks People Getting Married To Forgo Gifts, Ask Their Guests To Donate To His Campaign Instead…

Last edited:
Yeah. He's in Tampa right now.

Anybody know how many fundraisers he's been to so far??

I hear its more than any other POTUS in history.

Bad move, bad move... Stuff like that works for some people (Obama supporters) but for many people it will leave a bad taste in their mouth (once again, Obama supporters).

Hey, kids! Ask Santa not to bring you any presents this year and to donate to President Obama instead!

Does the 'Obama Action Figure' include the teleprompter?

Yup.

Obama_TeleprompterDoll.jpg

:eek:

Actually.... My SO and I are planning to do just that... only one small - yet significant difference.... we're gonna choose two charities to donate to... one military and one for kids.

Sorry Obama. You lose to our wounded warriors and underprivileged kids. Suck on that.

I have given out too much.. but I owe ya some. :clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back