Getting God Out Of Football!!!

Who does God play for?

It was the Seattle Seahawks today.. We couldn't get more than 20 yards last week against the Cheifs and were behind 14 to nothin against the Jags today then your GOD got interested in the game and in the last three qtrs we ran for nearly 200 yards with tacklers just bouncing off our horrrible blocking and balls started bouncing like crazy off thier guys and landed in our guys hands even when they weren't lookin. Hasselbeck even started hitting our recievers...he had a great day and he is playing with a broken hand.. If there was no god involved we should have lost 45 to 0.. As it was with devine intervention we won 31 to 14. I'm sure God got the game ball.:clap2:

-----
do some football players actually believe that god favors THEM over their opponents?

how...arrogant....

-----------
Yes they do:

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Steve Johnson has found a scapegoat for his drop of a potential game-winning pass in overtime of a loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

God.

After the game yesterday, Johnson took to Twitter in order to call out The Big Guy.

"I praise you 24/7!!! And this is how you do me!!I," a tweet from his account cried out, "You expect me to learn from this??How??? I'll never forget this!! Ever!! Thx Tho."

I would think that if God exists he does not give a crap about sports teams and such and plays for those in need of one type or another. And that does not include a need to win a game.

Forum List

Back