getting down there!

no1tovote4 said:
Have fun. Remember that a Wedding is a celebration (party) and enjoy it, even the things that go "wrong" (you'll find that those are the memories that will stick)...

And make sure to get those moments immortalized on video so you can laugh about them later :tng:

yeah we got photos and dvds ordered.
and nothing better go wrong, it was bad enough today when Jess called me up crying cause the guy who told her it was going to take 200 to fix her brakes told her it was going to be 500+ when he got done inspecting them.
but when i got there to talk to them about it, it mysteriously went down to 380. sounds kind of suspicious to me

Johnney said:
yeah we got photos and dvds ordered.
and nothing better go wrong, it was bad enough today when Jess called me up crying cause the guy who told her it was going to take 200 to fix her brakes told her it was going to be 500+ when he got done inspecting them.
but when i got there to talk to them about it, it mysteriously went down to 380. sounds kind of suspicious to me

Women should always have a man with them for car repairs. To this day I still take my dad along with :eek:

well shit, less than 24 hours now.
the rehersal went pretty good. cept there was way too many people there for some reason. there had to be 30 people there. friking cell phones started going off, kids started yelling and screaming. im down to my last nerve, and its half cut. i swear to god that if there are any snags tomarrow im going to go postal.

but on the up side, the dinner was rather good! regular and bbq pulled pork, chicken, coleslaw, mashed taters, cheesy taters.... all good.
cant wait for the digs tomarrow though!
truth be told, i jsut want tomarrow to be done with, im pulling for sunday to get here.

Jess's niece was there, she must be about 4 or so. she seems to think im her new boyfriend...lol. cute as a kitten that one. pretty much all the little girls flock to me for some reason. actually, kids in general and pets. i dont know what it is. but where ever i go and there are kids or animals, they are on me.

dude think of it as a nice party and focus on your wife....everyone else are just there because you invited them... :beer:

manu1959 said:
dude think of it as a nice party and focus on your wife....everyone else are just there because you invited them... :beer:
i could be bribed into concentraiting on the more if they all brought about 50.00 with them and stuffed it into a card... :mm:

well fine ladies and gentlemen. its about 1110pm and i need to go shave my head and face and get ready for the big day tomarrow. ill be taking my digital with me for some "behind the scenes" shots. but it will be a few days or so, go figure...lol

No sense in going postal, toots.. Whatever is going to happen at this point is going to happen, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it, other than remember that whatever *does* happen that was unplanned doesn't matter in the long run. Remember why you're there, and that's it. :)

good lord almighty ill write more on this later... i swear i did so many shots that my head was spinning! but thats another story a few days away. suffice to say, everything went off without a hitch. very nice.
i couldnt find my digital, so pics will have to wait til the photographer comes up with the prints. and the stories.
like i said thats another story, in a cuople days.

time to consummate the marriage...hehehe

Well, its finally over with! The wedding was great. We really didnt recognize any problems with anything..good food, good cake, lots of beer, and dancing. The cake was awesome. 7 layers to it with a waterfall underneath the cake. We had a good turnout too...about 200 people. Everyone there seemed to enjoy themselves. This whole process has been an eye opener though. Just when you think you know someone, when the pressure is on, thier true colors come out and we'll definatley be rethinking some of our relationships we have with a few of the people that were involved with the wedding. Now its time to write all those Thank You's.

Johnney said:
well shit, less than 24 hours now.
the rehersal went pretty good. cept there was way too many people there for some reason. there had to be 30 people there. friking cell phones started going off, kids started yelling and screaming. im down to my last nerve, and its half cut. i swear to god that if there are any snags tomarrow im going to go postal.

but on the up side, the dinner was rather good! regular and bbq pulled pork, chicken, coleslaw, mashed taters, cheesy taters.... all good.
cant wait for the digs tomarrow though!
truth be told, i jsut want tomarrow to be done with, im pulling for sunday to get here.

Jess's niece was there, she must be about 4 or so. she seems to think im her new boyfriend...lol. cute as a kitten that one. pretty much all the little girls flock to me for some reason. actually, kids in general and pets. i dont know what it is. but where ever i go and there are kids or animals, they are on me.

LOL-kids and pets, always knew you were a nice guy! :laugh: They know the truth.

Johnney said:
Well, its finally over with! The wedding was great. We really didnt recognize any problems with anything..good food, good cake, lots of beer, and dancing. The cake was awesome. 7 layers to it with a waterfall underneath the cake. We had a good turnout too...about 200 people. Everyone there seemed to enjoy themselves. This whole process has been an eye opener though. Just when you think you know someone, when the pressure is on, thier true colors come out and we'll definatley be rethinking some of our relationships we have with a few of the people that were involved with the wedding. Now its time to write all those Thank You's.

But first a little more honeymoon time is in order, thank you's can wait a few more days....LOL ;)

Bonnie said:
But first a little more honeymoon time is in order, thank you's can wait a few more days....LOL ;)
that was Jess by the way...lol

if it were up to me id hire someone to write the thank yous. but its not like i actually have to do anything though, have you ever seen my hand writting? i give doctors a run for their money in that department

Congrats Bro!!!! sorry so late hope that the married life is working out for the Both of you. what her name???? someone said it was gabby?? just kiddin man. let the good times roll. talk at ya soon.

jon_forward said:
Congrats Bro!!!! sorry so late hope that the married life is working out for the Both of you. what her name???? someone said it was gabby?? just kiddin man. let the good times roll. talk at ya soon.
holy shit bro where you been hiding!

Forum List

Back