getting a new tattoo this weekend-woohoo!

Originally posted by janeeng
Let's go tonight, I am feeling all dopey now and I know it won't hurt! hahahahhaha!!!!!!!

I am game whenever, but I know your going away, so maybe we can do it when you get back - if before, that's fine too, but whatever you all want.
Tonight, yeah right!
Probably better after I get back from Florida. Di seems to be into it as well so we'll have to find out what is good for her as well.

Damn right you deserve a night out Di - ok, we are all game, I am doing it without a doubt, but will have more fun with you two.

John - haha, your babysitting! being Jim can watch Jordan, or better yet, he can bring him over to your house and you both can watch my kids being I don't have anyone here in the hose that can! I say John and Jim will babysit!! we GO OUT!

Damn right you deserve a night out Di - ok, we are all game, I am doing it without a doubt, but will have more fun with you two.

John - haha, your babysitting! being Jim can watch Jordan, or better yet, he can bring him over to your house and you both can watch my kids being I don't have anyone here in the hose that can! I say John and Jim will babysit!! we GO OUT!

Sounds like a plan!:banana:

I can see the 3 of us now!!!!!!!! oh yeah, what a fun night it will be!!!! :thewave:

Thats cool that the 3 of ya'll are going to go do that :)

How fun!

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Thats cool that the 3 of ya'll are going to go do that :)

How fun!

Gee KL, if you lived closer we could have had the 4 of us going! hehehe! Tell hubby to send you up!

That is an area of the country Ive never had the priveledge of visiting. yet. :)

However, I WAS invited to do a workshop nearby.....so maybe I can get up that way before too long and maybe even see some of ya'll face to face. wouldnt that be a trip? lol

Hell, I am game for that too! I think it would be great! I told jim I think we should have some sort of USMB gathering - the trouble we can all get into! hahah! but would be nice to meet all.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
That is an area of the country Ive never had the priveledge of visiting. yet. :)

However, I WAS invited to do a workshop nearby.....so maybe I can get up that way before too long and maybe even see some of ya'll face to face. wouldnt that be a trip? lol
If you do come to NYC, let me know. Being in the real estate business has a few perks...tickets, sight seeing, access to buildings, etc. Besides, it would be fun to have a USMB happy hour!!!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Wow isn't this nice! I am feeling alot of love here tonight!:rolleyes:

What's the matter John, you not getting any attention? hahahahaha!!!!!!!

awwwww - i have to bring DK??????

LOL

:p:

(JK hon - wouldnt think of going anywhere without you)
awwwwwwwwwww (just gave myself a cavity on that one lol)

cool Moi :) Thanks :)

Not sure when it will be - Im still working out details and I dont care to do a workshop that doesnt have at least 50 people, sooooo we'll see what will happen.

And I think a gathering is a great idea. DK and I have been to a couple of gatherings from online and enjoyed all of them. for the most part.
LOL

Originally posted by Lizzy
He'll be getting plenty of it later!:)

Damn girl - I am sure you will be nice and tired tomorrow! going to play sick and call in? hehehehe!

Damn girl - I am sure you will be nice and tired tomorrow! going to play sick and call in? hehehehe!

No unfortunately I can't. I"ve got that time card bullshit to deal with there. Can you believe that I'm salaried and have to punch the clock? What a bunch of horse shit!!

Anyway, sometimes being tired gets me through the day quicker! Now I have a reason to shut my office door and keep the rodents out!:firing: :2guns:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
A gethering amongst members of the inner circle would be a cool idea providing Janeen does'nt arrange it! she would fuck it all up!:D

:finger3: Bite me!

Originally posted by Lizzy
No unfortunately I can't. I"ve got that time card bullshit to deal with there. Can you believe that I'm salaried and have to punch the clock? What a bunch of horse shit!!

Anyway, sometimes being tired gets me through the day quicker! Now I have a reason to shut my office door and keep the rodents out!:firing: :2guns:
You have a time card???!!!! Man that sucks.

If they need such precision...they should pay overtime.

Besides, how could they not give sick days...communists!

Guess I will be the driver for you ladies :)

Forum List

Back