getting a new tattoo this weekend-woohoo!

Gee Jim, got a little evil in ya tonight?:laugh:

Your tooth bothering you again?

Oh poor baby got a tooth ache? come here, I will smack you around and get your mind off your tooth!!!!!!!!

I got some pain killers, want one? hahaha, too bad, too far away!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Not really sure, I just fell into a bad mood a few hours ago and haven't recovered since. I think the gloomy weather around here today did it.

I'll try to be nicer. :D

hahaha, you be nicer? :D

Originally posted by jimnyc
Not really sure, I just fell into a bad mood a few hours ago and haven't recovered since. I think the gloomy weather around here today did it.

I'll try to be nicer. :D
Nah, just be yourself!

The weather can definitely have an effect on anyone's mood!

Hang in there, the sunshines on the way. Can't be like this forever.

Ya, Janeen. Haven't been drunk since my bachelorette party! Wouldn't want to toss in your car/house or anything like that. I just cannot hold my liquor anymore.

And what's attractive about a belly haning over your pants with a gold ball in the middle....yuck! Been thinking about that tummy tuck comment though....hmmmm.

Originally posted by Moi
Ya, Janeen. Haven't been drunk since my bachelorette party! Wouldn't want to toss in your car/house or anything like that. I just cannot hold my liquor anymore.

And what's attractive about a belly haning over your pants with a gold ball in the middle....yuck! Been thinking about that tummy tuck comment though....hmmmm.
Oh, would you stop! You're not fat and definitely don't need a tummy tuck!
Go for the piercing.

Originally posted by Lizzy
Oh, would you stop! You're not fat and definitely don't need a tummy tuck!
Go for the piercing.

I agree Heidi - maybe you would like one too Heidi??? can be a night of drinking and getting pierced! Don't worry Di, you can puke/pass out, whatever you want! wouldn't be the first time someone threw up in my car!

Originally posted by janeeng
I agree Heidi - maybe you would like one too Heidi??? can be a night of drinking and getting pierced! Don't worry Di, you can puke/pass out, whatever you want! wouldn't be the first time someone threw up in my car!
MAYBE WE COULD GET A VOLUME DISCOUNT!!:banana: :banana:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Jim, got my sack pierced if that interests you!:D
see another dude with a genital piercing! im not the only wierd one.

as for tats, i have some tribal around my neck kinda, an aligator skull on the back of my neck, wizard, flaming ying/yang symbol on my right forearm, pheonix and nekkid chick on the bottom of my right forearm and family motto there too, skull on my right sholder, skull on my left shoulder chinese symbol left forearm, skull left forearm, face on my stomach, tribal dagger over my heart, chinese symbol on my chest and with some more tribal there all. right wrist: veritas, left wrist: aequitas

i think thats all of them...i think. i am definatley getting more ink. there was a thread with some pics of some of everyones tats someplace, cant remember what one it was.

MAYBE WE COULD GET A VOLUME DISCOUNT!!:banana: :banana:

Hey, you know, they really do that - so if interested, I am game!!!!!!

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hey Johnney, hate to dissapoint but that was just a joke!:laugh:
good job, now i am the only wierd one here... lol
well no i aint, not with the three muskateers around....:D

Hey, you know, they really do that - so if interested, I am game!!!!!!
Where are you going? I would definitely think about it.

Moi - The tummy tuck was the most excruciating pain Ive ever felt.
They cut you from hip to hip, pull your skin from the muscles and bone, pull it down, cut off the extra and sew you back up tighter than they should so you have to walk bent over for 2 weeks. They remove a rib or two to 'sinch' in the waist as well as sew muscles together that shouldnt be sewn together.

Yeah, it looks great when its healed - but I have never felt anything worse than getting over that. never.

Still thinking about it? ugh - OUCH! even now, years later, I think of it and remember that pain. made labor and birth seem like nothing. <shudder>

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
even now, years later, I think of it and remember that pain. made labor and birth seem like nothing. <shudder>
we guys already new this one....:p: yuo aint had pain til you zip your dick up in your zipper

Originally posted by Johnney
we guys already new this one....:p: yuo aint had pain til you zip your dick up in your zipper
I still don't think that compares to child birth.

KL: okay, now you've given me the heebie jeebies. Sit ups don't help so I guess it's elastic waists for ever!

To Janeen/Lizzy...make it a triple, I'm game. If I can jump out of a damn good plane, stone cold sober, I can get my belly button pierced! No one at work can see that...hee hee.

Originally posted by Moi
I still don't think that compares to child birth.

KL: okay, now you've given me the heebie jeebies. Sit ups don't help so I guess it's elastic waists for ever!

To Janeen/Lizzy...make it a triple, I'm game. If I can jump out of a damn good plane, stone cold sober, I can get my belly button pierced! No one at work can see that...hee hee.

Sounds good!:banana:

Di/Heidi!!! Yipee! i knew I would find someone to go with! Well, there is a place in New Brunswick over by Robert Wood on Easton Ave. - so not that bad of area! I see they do all that there and look daily. So, if you both are into it, then let me know, I will see what i can find out, and let's do it!!!!! I want one bad now! I am also going to find the different jewels rather than those studs with the balls on the end, I want something nicer.

Di/Heidi!!! Yipee! i knew I would find someone to go with! Well, there is a place in New Brunswick over by Robert Wood on Easton Ave. - so not that bad of area! I see they do all that there and look daily. So, if you both are into it, then let me know, I will see what i can find out, and let's do it!!!!! I want one bad now! I am also going to find the different jewels rather than those studs with the balls on the end, I want something nicer.
Just let me know when - :dance:

Just let me know when - :dance:

Let's go tonight, I am feeling all dopey now and I know it won't hurt! hahahahhaha!!!!!!!

I am game whenever, but I know your going away, so maybe we can do it when you get back - if before, that's fine too, but whatever you all want.

Let's go tonight, I am feeling all dopey now and I know it won't hurt! hahahahhaha!!!!!!!

I am game whenever, but I know your going away, so maybe we can do it when you get back - if before, that's fine too, but whatever you all want.
Dang, way to leave a sister out! Gotta plan for when I can get there (and, I guess, stay awhile...can't wear a seatbelt right after that...besides I deserve one night out don't I??

Forum List

Back