getting a new tattoo this weekend-woohoo!

K

KLSuddeth

As I was thinking about doing this (even though DK doesnt want me to, I bet), I was wondering.....who else has tatts here?

Me - a purple and teal yin yang on my ankle
2 dragons intertwined over an teal-blue orb on my belly
soon to be a butterfly on the underside of my wrist with vines going around the wrist - maybe. if I can find the 'right' kind of butterfly...teal and purple is a must lol

Who else has what? Or am I the only weird one?

:cof:

pppppffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt to you, dear one!

PLEASE!

Just a couple eh?

Men can get away with more - bastids LOL

See DK - tatts arent bad :p:

You like Jim and he has a lot, so dont give me crap on wanting another :D

WOOOHOOO!!!!! gettting inked this weekend!!!! CANT WAIT!

I have a couple of them..one chinese symbol that says Dream. that one's on my left ankle. Johnney has the same one..on the other ankle i have a ankle wrap of sunflowers with a big one on the outer ankle part. than i have one a moon, sun, and a star in my lower back witch i designed myself. than on my left shoulder i have the moon with clouds and stars, and finally i have a blue rose which was my first one..and i want more..more i say more..i think my next one is going to be eeyore trying to crawl into my skin haven't quit figured out how i'm going to do that. but that's all i have for right now..

Only one hear, pink rose on left ankle! I know, i was a wuss!!

Am thinking about going for the belly piercing though too! found a nice diamond to put in there.

I AM NOT SCARED TO ADMIT IT I AM A CHICKEN !!!:fifty:

well, I wussed out too in a way....

I didnt feel the belly rings or the tattoo on my stomach because I have no feeling in my stomach at all (had a tummy tuck years ago after having my monster sized kids and because the nerves were cut I have no sensation)

So I felt nothing lol

Just one.
A 4" lizard on left of my stomach.

Wanted to get another as well, something like feathers a kokapelli or dream catcher, but SE really didn't want me to.
:(

DK isnt that big on tatts - even less so on piercings....I want to get a tiny little stud in my nose but I think he might stroke out or something.

Lizzy, are you SE's wife? Its really good to 'meet' you :)
He has been so nice to me and my husband - we both really appreciate that. DK and I have often spoken about how nice he is :)

just one...but getting another soon!!! 3 inch Celtic cross our my heart. found a guy in Kentucky...only 35 miles away. Is good and very cheap...the cross cost me 60 bucks, he would have done it for 15....have seen alot of his work and am empressed with both, price and ability.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
DK isnt that big on tatts - even less so on piercings....I want to get a tiny little stud in my nose but I think he might stroke out or something.

Lizzy, are you SE's wife? Its really good to 'meet' you :)
He has been so nice to me and my husband - we both really appreciate that. DK and I have often spoken about how nice he is :)

Yes, I'm SE's wife. Nice to meet you as well.
SE has said a lot about both of you as well and you both seem to be great people!

Never really thought about any piercings, maybe once about 9 years ago, but not anymore.

I SHOULD have grown out of the piercing phase, I know.
But I havent LOL

KL, if you have no feeling in the stomach, then good to go, you won't have to endure the pain getting a belly piercing! :D

I too think I have hit the old age and should be out of that, but I still want one.

I also saw a pack of wolves, you had to see it to appreciate it, Momma and 2 cubs, thought about that, but chickened out. It was the day that I went with Jim when he got his Steelers tattoo! Would rather have been there to see the dog on his chest being done to laugh at him.

Hey SE tell KL about ONION HEAD!!! hahahahahaha

I have no tattoos and no piercing except my ears. I work in a VERY conservative environment so I really can't do anything fun. I always wanted a navel ring but I am fat so what's the thrill???

I wanted to get a tattooed wedding ring but I figured that was the best way to get a divorce...I am very much a believer in jinx-es. I wouldn't buy a darn thing for the baby or put any of the shower gifts in the house before he was born, that's how bad I was.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I SHOULD have grown out of the piercing phase, I know.
But I havent LOL

You're only as old as you feel! Never too late to do anything in life. We only do it once, so we might as well enjoy it while we are here!
:beer: :banana: :mm:
We aren't going to get a second chance :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Moi
I have no tattoos and no piercing except my ears. I work in a VERY conservative environment so I really can't do anything fun. I always wanted a navel ring but I am fat so what's the thrill???

I wanted to get a tattooed wedding ring but I figured that was the best way to get a divorce...I am very much a believer in jinx-es. I wouldn't buy a darn thing for the baby or put any of the shower gifts in the house before he was born, that's how bad I was.

Damn Moi, what are you talking abot FAT??? you gotta be kidding me. Go with me then and get the belly done!!! I will get us both DRUNK and then go! :D

Originally posted by jimnyc
I believe this forum is private enough for you to call her Diana. :)

hahahaha, forgot it was in the inner circle and not out in everyone's view dickhead! :p:

Forum List

Back