Getting a Clue in the MidWest

:cool:

Try to back your statements with sources, or I'll make short work of you. Welcome.
This site will not allow me to post a link which shows there are 12 MIDWESTERN STATES.
I must post 15 times before it will allow me to post a link, I already am of the opinion that this message board sucks, and so do some of it's people, :tongue: so, so long.

For God's sake he lives in Central Illinois!!! Its on the right of the post
Maybe I misunderstood, but I believed the person was referring to Long Island as Midwest. I know Illionois, the flatlander state is one of the 12 included in the MW. I still think this place sucks.

Funny, I'd always thought of Long Island being in the EASTERN part of our United States, and not really MIDWEST.
Pardon me for not knowing Geography I.
Am I allowed to solicit now?:eusa_drool:
Anyhoo, I'm new here, and hope to give Conservatives some heartburn.:doubt:

Try to back your statements with sources, or I'll make short work of you. Welcome.
This site will not allow me to post a link which shows there are 12 MIDWESTERN STATES.
I must post 15 times before it will allow me to post a link, I already am of the opinion that this message board sucks, and so do some of it's people, :tongue: so, so long.

I was referring to the attacks on conservatives you so looked forward to. Letting something like this drive you off sort of indicates you're not going to last long. Give it a try anyways.

Maybe I misunderstood, but I believed the person was referring to Long Island as Midwest. I know Illionois, the flatlander state is one of the 12 included in the MW. I still think this place sucks.

Looking back at it, that came off kind of mean, man. sorry about that

I was referring to the attacks on conservatives you so looked forward to. Letting something like this drive you off sort of indicates you're not going to last long. Give it a try anyways.

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww, did I write something stating I would be attacking conservatives? NO. Now I'm going off to have a good cry, like John B.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir1UABBe1v4]YouTube - ‪Rep. Boehner Crying‬‏[/ame]

That's ok, I can take a hit.
You show LA as your locale, how's things down there?
I delivered a big horsepower electric motor to a mill down in the bayou a few years ago, and loved how slow and friendly the people were, even towards yankees. I guess not everyone hates yanks.:cool:

That's ok, I can take a hit.
You show LA as your locale, how's things down there?
I delivered a big horsepower electric motor to a mill down in the bayou a few years ago, and loved how slow and friendly the people were, even towards yankees. I guess not everyone hates yanks.:cool:

Oh its great down here. Great food, great weather. I would never want to live anywhere else. And no, not everyone hates Yankees, man.

Forum List

Back