Getting a blow job in the oval office...

T-Bor

May 24, 2006
not so big a deal now is it? Compared to all this mess and the Bush years, yeah, I think I will take the President who lied about a BJ over the BS that congress, the senate, the president and the ineptitude of all these politicians.

Clinton is the only one worth a crap in I don't know how long.

images

not so big a deal now is it?

It wasn’t to the Senate at the time, either.

Yeah, it was the advent of the Age of the Moronic Partisan Republican – the president signs welfare reform into law and balances the Federal budget and he ends up impeached for being a democrat.

not so big a deal now is it? Compared to all this mess and the Bush years, yeah, I think I will take the President who lied about a BJ over the BS that congress, the senate, the president and the ineptitude of all these politicians.

Yes, in retrospect, yes. It seems like a silly thing to be upset about.

But Clinton was no more responsible for the good times of the 1990's than he was for the sun coming up every day.

There are those who do, and those who take the credit, and he was the latter.

It was the digital revolution that propelled our economy back then, not anything Clinton did. And he was the one who signed all the idiot trade treaties that eventually outsourced most of that new economy out of the country.

If a blow job in the Oval Office brings back the 90's boom, I'll blow him myself.

Yeah, it was the advent of the Age of the Moronic Partisan Republican – the president signs welfare reform into law and balances the Federal budget and he ends up impeached for being a democrat.

Actually, he was impeached for breaking the law, and the conventions of good behavior.

Weiner, Wu, Sanford, I could make a whole list of politicians caught cheating on their wives or otherwise engaging in bad behavior. both Democrats and Republicans. And under MOST cases, they eventually end up resigning.

Clinton should have resigned, and he refused to, and the impeachment remedy is too difficult to attain.

I would say, though, that if Obama were caught doing that, a lot of the old boys in the Senate would be the first to turn on him, and he'd be gone.

POTUS is on duty 24/7.
Your taxdollars paid for his blow-job. Hope you got a lot of "value" out of that.
Wait. You don't pay taxes.
You're one of those downtrodden, food-stamp Liberal welfare cases.
Neg repp'd for being an asswipe.

It never was a big deal.

It was the lying about it that offended.

But these days lies are the norm and truth is persecuted.

Equality of outcome and all that liberal jazz.

:lol:

Lying?

Like when Ken Starr lied to Lewinsky about prosecuting her parents and didn't let her talk to her lawyer?

Lying like that?

Clinton didn't lie..actually.

Within the construct of the question he was asked..he told the truth.

Actually, he was impeached for breaking the law, and the conventions of good behavior.

Weiner, Wu, Sanford, I could make a whole list of politicians caught cheating on their wives or otherwise engaging in bad behavior. both Democrats and Republicans. And under MOST cases, they eventually end up resigning.

Clinton should have resigned, and he refused to, and the impeachment remedy is too difficult to attain.

I would say, though, that if Obama were caught doing that, a lot of the old boys in the Senate would be the first to turn on him, and he'd be gone.

Clinton was impeached for bullshit.

Reagan committed treason, violated the constitution and broke the law. No republican wanted him impeached.

Bush violated the constitution and broke the law. No republican wanted him impeached.

Republicans were rabid for impeachment..they got it..and couldn't remove him from office. Just like the last democrat they impeached. And over bullshit.

Lying?

Like when Ken Starr lied to Lewinsky about prosecuting her parents and didn't let her talk to her lawyer?

Lying like that?

Have you actually read the testimony in the Jones case? There is absolutely no doubt he lied, knew he was lying, and had planned in advance to lie.

Now, to be fair, it was over a trivial and unimportant matter. Absolutely. BUt Clinton ran on the "I believe Anita Hill" platform of guilty until proven innocent in sexual harrassment cases. Even toughened up the laws to make it easier for plaintiffs to win their cases. Usually, in the private sector, the mere ACCUSATION of sexual harrassment is enough to get someone to lose their job.

In short, given how many people I've seen get fired in the last 20 years for a lot less, I really have a hard time feeling bad for the guy..

The Clinton impeachment was indicative of conservative contempt for the will of the people and propensity for partisan politics. Their failure to win conviction in the Senate proof of this.

Difference between an honorable man and a scumbag -

Nixon. Caught "tape recording." Resigned like a man. The Honorable and right thing to do.

Clinton. Caught lying. Adultering. Not doing the job he was elected to do. Preferred oral over OBL.
Impeached, disbarred - still on a book tour. Scumbag.

Lying?

Lying like that?

Have you actually read the testimony in the Jones case? There is absolutely no doubt he lied, knew he was lying, and had planned in advance to lie.

Now, to be fair, it was over a trivial and unimportant matter. Absolutely. BUt Clinton ran on the "I believe Anita Hill" platform of guilty until proven innocent in sexual harrassment cases. Even toughened up the laws to make it easier for plaintiffs to win their cases. Usually, in the private sector, the mere ACCUSATION of sexual harrassment is enough to get someone to lose their job.

In short, given how many people I've seen get fired in the last 20 years for a lot less, I really have a hard time feeling bad for the guy..

Again..in the construct that was used..and that was vaginal intercourse..Clinton was not lying.

Gosh.

Impeachment refers to high crimes and misdemeanors..the Clinton impeachment trivalized the intent and purpose of this procedure. Completely and utterly. As did the impeachment of another Democrat, Andrew Johnson.

And what the fuck does Anita Hill have to do with the Clinton Impeachment?

Reagan committed treason, violated the constitution and broke the law. No republican wanted him impeached.

Bush violated the constitution and broke the law. No republican wanted him impeached.

Republicans were rabid for impeachment..they got it..and couldn't remove him from office. Just like the last democrat they impeached. And over bullshit.

You really want to go there.

Reagan traded obsolete weapons to a regime in order to secure their help with securing the release of hostages from a third party after two of the hostages were brutally murdered. Legalities aside, he did what he did for the right reasons, trying to safeguard American lives.

Clinton lied because he didn't want to settle with a woman he had sexually harrassed. And he dedicated the full power of his office to make that happen.

I have more respect for people who make mistakes for the right reasons than ones who make them for the wrong ones.

[Again..in the construct that was used..and that was vaginal intercourse..Clinton was not lying.

Gosh.

Impeachment refers to high crimes and misdemeanors..the Clinton impeachment trivalized the intent and purpose of this procedure. Completely and utterly. As did the impeachment of another Democrat, Andrew Johnson.

And what the fuck does Anita Hill have to do with the Clinton Impeachment?

Again, it was not just about what organs touched what organs. There were a whole bunch of questions about the relationship with Ms. Lewinsky (and others) he lied about. About whether he had given her gifts and how often he met with her.

And frankly, I don't know a single person who would get away with saying to his wife, "Well, honey, it wasn't like it was sex or anything, it was just a blow job!" Apply frying pan to head.

I thought I made it pretty clear. Clinton was happy to be one of those raking Clarance Thomas over the coals on the words of a delusional liar. The woman MUST ALWAYS BE BELIEVED. BUt he brought the full force of the US Presidency down on a lowly office worker he exposed himself to.

So no sympathy, man. Hoist on your own petard.

You really want to go there.

Reagan traded obsolete weapons to a regime in order to secure their help with securing the release of hostages from a third party after two of the hostages were brutally murdered. Legalities aside, he did what he did for the right reasons, trying to safeguard American lives.

Clinton lied because he didn't want to settle with a woman he had sexually harrassed. And he dedicated the full power of his office to make that happen.

I have more respect for people who make mistakes for the right reasons than ones who make them for the wrong ones.

Bullshit. He did it to win an election and HAD NO LEGAL STANDING TO DO SO. It's UNCONSTITUTIONAL to negotiate with enemies of the United States. Legalities ASIDE? What the fuck does that mean? We are either a nation of laws or we aren't.

Clinton was a damn shame, im old enough to remember when Presidents had hot chicks for
girlfrinds, jeez i Hope y'all elect someone with taste for a Change.

Do i get extra credit for using Hope and Change in a sentence?

:eusa_whistle:

Lying about it is.... People go away to prison all the time for purjury.

Is a blowjob wrong? NO, its disrespectful to the Oval Office but, its not "wrong."

Lying to congress is tho....

Clinton was/is a coward.... If he had just been a man and allocated.....

It never was a big deal.

It was the lying about it that offended.

But these days lies are the norm and truth is persecuted.

Equality of outcome and all that liberal jazz.

Lying?

Lying like that?

LOL...spoken like a true bull shit artist, Sallow! Bill lied. He lied quite a bit actually.

Forum List

Back