Getting 7.% back from health insurance

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Wish I had it in front of me but the notice we got from BC/BS is that we'll be getting back 7.something% of what we paid in last year because of the mandate to use at least 80% on patient care.

Thank you Mr. President.

Wish I had it in front of me but the notice we got from BC/BS is that we'll be getting back 7.something% of what we paid in last year because of the mandate to use at least 80% on patient care.

Thank you Mr. President.

That's pretty fucking hilarious.

If you say so. I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield and I have received no such notice.

BC/BS operates in many different states. Just because someone in one state with BC/BS is getting a refund does not mean you will if you live in a state where BC/BS used 80% or more on patient care.

Thank you Mr. President.

The premiums for my Anthem BCBS plan will be 5% lower next year, though I recall they insisted earlier in the year that they're meeting the medical loss ratio requirements. Many factors are at play now.

Funny, my BC/BS coverage went up 7% this year. 8% last year and is expected to go up again next year.

Thank you Mr. President.

Some people don't care how dishonest the president is just as long as they get money and free stuff.

Sweet discounts!

We've replaced government with Sam's Club.

We all knew that ACA would save money and get us better product.

That would be the exact opposite of Sam's Club.

Obviously, you don't get the joke.

Is the purpose of the government, in your view, to score us discounts with retailers?

Is your view that the GObP/pubpots should protect illegal price gougers so they can shit on American consumers? Because, that's exactly what they've been doing. THAT is most of the reason why the Rs hate ACA.

We all knew that ACA would save money and get us better product.

That would be the exact opposite of Sam's Club.

Obviously, you don't get the joke.

Is the purpose of the government, in your view, to score us discounts with retailers?

Is your view that the GObP/pubpots should protect illegal price gougers so they can shit on American consumers? Because, that's exactly what they've been doing. THAT is most of the reason why the Rs hate ACA.

If they hate it for that reason, then they're as clueless as you. ACA does the opposite, enshrining the price gougers little game into law - forcing us to play. How ironic that we're getting fucked by the very people you claim you want to see 'reigned in'.

dblack, you're running in circles again and you still haven't read anything FACTUAL about ACA.

You'll just have to carry on without my help.

(Check my sig link. Or not.)

Funny, my BC/BS coverage went up 7% this year. 8% last year and is expected to go up again next year.

Has there been a year since 1990 that your health insurance premiums have not gone up by at least that amount?

Answer truthfully, please.

Ain't it nice that THAT has changed now?

Okay, yeah, I know you rw's are pissed that your healthy insurance premiums are going down. You're so pissed about that that you keep lying about it.

But, that doesn't make me any less happy about it.

Forum List

Back