Get Your 'Truth' From CNN?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "Amber Lyon is an American investigative journalist and photographer. She is known for her work reporting human rights abuses against pro-democracy protesters in Bahrain and police brutality against protesters in the United States." Amber Lyon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. "Within this Canadian video report you will find footage of a CNN story on Egypt and Mohammed Al Zawahiri. It was produced by well-known CNN Journalist Nick Robertson. The entire video is excellent, but the pertinent aspect is at the 1:30 mark.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=M86ndC4V7EQ#]Brian Lilley: The MSM is lying about the muslim riots - YouTube[/ame]!

3. Why would CNN [or CNNi] refuse to air the Nick Robertson report with Muhammed Al Zawahiri (brother of Ayman Al Zawahiri) that clearly shows the Egyptian uprising was 100% in response to his call for protests for release of the Blind sheik on 9-11.? Why would the “most trusted name in news“, hide the report showing the truth, and instead allow the false narrative to be sold, by them, to the American electorate?

4. Amber Lyon provides the answer(s).

CNN never aired the Nick Robertson report in Egypt because it completely contradicted President Obama and Hillary Clinton’s assertions. In short, the Robertson report, if aired, would have proved Obama and Clinton were lying.

5. CNN’s refusal to air the real reasoning for the Egyptian Embassy protest turned assault was intentional protection of President Obama, specifically orchestrated by the CNN News group, at the behest of the White House. Specific, intentional, lying.

6. Amber Lyon is an award-winning journalist who worked for CNN.

She says she was ordered to report fake stories, delete unfriendly stories adverse to the Obama administration (like the Nick Robertson report), and construct stories in specific manners while working for the left-wing network.

7. Amber Lyon is a three-time Emmy winning investigative journalist and photographer. She accuses CNN of being “fake news.” Glenn Greenwald of the UK’s Guardian writes in his blockbuster article from September 4th 2012:

Lyon interviewed activists as they explicitly described their torture at the hands of government forces, while family members recounted their relatives’ abrupt disappearances. She spoke with government officials justifying the imprisonment of activists.....Despite these accolades, and despite the dangers their own journalists and their sources endured to produce it, CNN International (CNNi) never broadcast the documentary....Lyon says she “saw first-hand that these regime claims were lies, and I couldn’t believe CNN was making me put what I knew to be government lies into my reporting.”

8. Amber is now trying to tell the story, the real story, of what is going on behind the closed doors of US Media entities. Amber has created her own website, and additionally as noted in the Guardian Article she is trying to share the truth of the deceptions."
CNN Exposed – Emmy Winning Former CNN Journalist, Amber Lyon, Blows The Whistle…. Simultaneously Answers One of my questions…. | The Last Refuge

9. "I saw first-hand that these regime claims were lies, and I couldn’t believe CNN was making me put what I knew to be government lies into my reporting.
- Amber Lyon

The Amber Lyon story is just the latest in a series of articles that expose the total Joseph Goebbels like censorship rampant in mainstream media today. The first one I posted several weeks ago exposed how the NY Times basically just regurgitates whatever government officials tell them, while the other showcased how an NPR reporter covering D.C. had to leave and do her own thing out of frustration. This is precisely why alternative media sites are taking off. They provide the only outlets left for genuine journalism."
Meet Amber Lyon: Former Reporter Exposes Massive Censorship at CNN | A Lightning War for Liberty

10. "Three-time Emmy award-winning journalist, photographer, and former CNN reporter Amber Lyon discusses the brazenly false stories CNN forced her to report, as well as paid propaganda being aired as normal news reporting."

Read more: Video: CNN Propaganda Machine Exposed - Interview with Former Reporter Amber Lyon

I have seen the information on the protests being created to support the release of the blind sheik...USA Today reported it too, I posted it one one of the first Benghazi threads

Deadly embassy attacks were days in the making

further, see below-

September 24, 2012, 7:47 p.m. ET

Will Obama Free the Blind Sheik?
The theologian of terrorism inspired the 1993 and 9/11 World Trade Center attacks. The White House should state clearly that he will serve out his life term in the U.S.

MICHAEL B. MUKASEY

snip-

The evidence that the U.S. government is seriously considering transferring him to Egypt is circumstantial. However, as Henry David Thoreau pointed out when dairy customers were suspicious that local farmers had diluted the milk they were selling, "some circumstantial evidence can be very convincing, as when you find a trout in the milk."

The first hint of something fishy came in June, when Hani Nour Eldin, a member of the terrorist group that carried out the Luxor slaughter and who had himself spent 11 years in Egyptian jail on terrorism charges, was granted a visa to come to the United States, where he visited the White House and urged that Abdel Rahman be transferred to Egypt. Members of Congress immediately raised questions about how such allowances were made for a member of a designated terrorist organization.

The assistant secretary of homeland security for legislative affairs, Nelson Peacock, responded in a July letter. It suggested that no warning flags had been raised during the processing of the Eldin visa, but the letter acknowledged that, as a member of a designated terrorist organization, Hani Nour Eldin would have needed a waiver from someone in authority to get a visa.

Rep. Peter King (R., N.Y.) then demanded that the Homeland Security Department's inspector general investigate how that waiver was secured and explain what role the department would play in any transfer of Abdel Rahman. Acting Inspector General Charles K. Edwards answered on Sept. 10 with a letter promising that the department would conduct the requested review "and add it to our FY 2013 workplan" (for which no deadline is announced).

Meanwhile, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton traveled to Egypt in July to meet with President Mohammed Morsi, an avowed Islamist and leading member of the Muslim Brotherhood, and invite him to the U.S. He will be in New York this week for the opening session of the U.N. General Assembly. Mrs. Clinton's visit came two weeks after Mr. Morsi's inaugural speech in Cairo's Tahrir Square, in which he promised to seek the release of the Blind Sheik. This month, when Mr. Morsi dispersed protesters outside the U.S. Embassy in Cairo (following a telephone scolding from President Obama), he left in place those protesting the Blind Sheik's continued confinement.

more at-
Michael Mukasey: Will Obama Free the Blind Sheik? - WSJ.com

See how that works?

False right wing News from Fox.
False left wing News from CNN.

Americans argue with each other while The Fed loots the Treasury for World Banks.

Mission accomplished!

Amber Lyon was on Alex Jones a few weeks ago (edit: 2 MONTHS ago!) for an extensive interview if you wanna' watch:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDVzJNMKs8]Exclusive: CNN Exposed! Caught Producing "State Sponsored News" in Bahrain - YouTube[/ame]

Mainstream networks and cable news bureaus are not in the business of truth. They are in the business of ratings so they can charge their prolific advertisers for air time.

The news the US citizen gets being filtered is nothing really new.
I remember when the US media were all beating the drums of war leading up to the invasion of Iraq, even left leaning news resources were beating the drums.
However, the foreign press was reporting differently. The Yellow Cake documents had already been declared as forgeries by the Italian gpvernment and the Aluminum centrifuge claim had already debunked by the IAEA but Americans didn't learn about those revelations at the time.
So, it appears the beat goes on. What to believe and what not to believe?

Forum List

Back