Get With It!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://www.indepundit.com/archive2/2005/12/a_call_to_arms.html

Links at site.

A CALL TO ARMS

THE CENTRAL FRONT in the War on Terror is now on Capitol Hill.

One need not be young or even able-bodied to enlist in this campaign. Simple literacy is sufficient. If you feel that our Civilization is worth defending; if you believe Liberty is worth fighting for; if you know in your heart that Freedom will Prevail, then I have a message for you:

I WANT YOU

I have no more patience for critics, bench-warmers, and spectators. It's time to put down your pom-poms, get down from the bleachers, and take the field. If you lack the will, courage, or stamina for this fight, I have no further use for you. You are dismissed.

Follow my lead, or get out of the way.

THE ENEMY is circulating a petition, urging the Congress to withdraw our troops from Iraq. They plan to deliver copies of this petition to Congressional offices across the nation next Wednesday, December 14.

In the meantime, their legions are calling, writing, faxing, and lobbying their Congressional Representatives, and pressuring them to release a statement on the same day endorsing the MoveOn.org Cut & Run Plan.

December 14 is D-day. We have less than one week to prepare.

To this point, I have released three sets of Mission Orders. Mission Four will be released later today.

The first mission is to Call your Congressman. He needs to hear from you -- if he is pro-victory, to know that you support him, and if he is anti-victory, to know that his position will cost him your support. The toll-free number for the U.S. Capitol Switchboard is 1-888-818-6641. If you have not yet done this, you are delinquent. It only takes about two minutes to accomplish. It's very simple: you talk, they listen. CALL NOW.

The second mission is to spread the word about our campaign via talk radio and and other forms of mass communication. This is a force multiplier mission. It's not enough to take action yourself -- I need your help to spread the word. If you don't have time to wait on hold, at least forward these missions via email to like-minded people. DO THIS NOW.

The third mission is to write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper(s). This will take a little bit more thought, time, and effort than the first two missions. But it's not that much when you consider that others are spending several months or even years sweating it out in Iraq and Afghanistan to fight for your freedom, and all you are doing right now is surfing the Internet. Get off your butt and start writing.

What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation?

GO! NOW! MOVE!

Thanks to Michelle Malkin, Dean Esmay, Hugh Hewitt, and Greyhawk for supporting this campaign.

Forum List

Back