Get this straight... Prior to "Israel," we had no enemies in the Middle East... TRUE STORY!

Oh well, there goes Achmed Loo-loo's theory, and spamming efforts throughout the day. What a total waste of oxygen this asshole is.

How much do you want to bet this useless troll will reappear tomorrow with yet more regurgitated antisemitic canards about those evil Joooos?

...Like it or not, Israel is a stabilizing force...
Load of shit as we are hated by the entire region and it is ALL because of Israel's behavior, her wars, her daily violence, the way she treats the indigenous children which includes jail and torture, and it is all paid for with American dollars. She is a violent and racist welfare state that must be stopped.

Bullshit. It is all because of American interference in ME politics. Iranians hatred of the USA has nothing to do with Israel and everything to do with the Shah of Iran.

...Like it or not, Israel is a stabilizing force...
Load of shit as we are hated by the entire region and it is ALL because of Israel's behavior, her wars, her daily violence, the way she treats the indigenous children which includes jail and torture, and it is all paid for with American dollars. She is a violent and racist welfare state that must be stopped.

Bullshit. It is all because of American interference in ME politics. Iranians hatred of the USA has nothing to do with Israel and everything to do with the Shah of Iran.
Actually Iranians don't hate the USA. Despite the hired mobs on TV. They're just too afraid of the regime. Obama had a chance to back the people and he chose the barbaric Islamist regime instead. Looks like a Trump might actually save Iran from these animals.

yep , I remember the 'baiji' or 'basig' attacking Iranian students and killing . There was a big deal when the Iranian government shot dead the ' Green eyed girl' a few uears back . [if I recall]

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”

--Jesuit Priest John Sheehan

And before you people come on here pedaling lies, do your own research. I should not have to play kindergarten teacher.

prior to Israel most of the Middle East was protectorates of the Brits or the French, with a dabbling of Italians.

Useless statement is useless.
It's hardly useless as today we are hated by the entire region and it is ALL because of Israel's behavior, her wars, her daily violence, the way she treats the indigenous children which includes jail and torture, and it is all paid for with American dollars. She is a violent and racist welfare state that must be stopped.

"We" are hated because of Israel?

And there was me thinking it was the American lies that kicked it all off and NOT just in the ME!

Facts are facts... No amount of hatred will change them!

Forum List

Back