Get the vax they Said

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
How do you mandate something that kills in such large numbers? IF you die from an experimental drug does it cancel your life insurance?

HEY.jpg

How do you mandate something that kills in such large numbers? IF you die from an experimental drug does it cancel your life insurance?

According to one of their "news readers"??? Ya serious bro?? Brazil is an advanced country. They are gonna report all those deaths to a "Vaccine hot list" of some kind -- maybe even the CDC here in the US.. WHERE'S THE LISTINGS IN A GOVT REPORT file? Not taking crap from websites dealing cards for paranoid conspiracy folks..

Even the US Adverse vaccine reaction site (VAERS) has deaths following covid vaccinations at about 5800 people. But this is RAW DATA.. It's not yet connected to ANY vaccine.. Thousands DIE every day after eating at a hamburger joint.. Or SMOKING A JOINT (maybe lol)...

ESPECIALLY if you have vaxxed almost EVERYONE OVER 65 to 100... 5800 people dying after vaccination is 1/1000 of a percent or less of the NORMAL population deaths over a 6 or 7 month period..

Go show me even ONE reference to a Brazilian vaccine reporting site. Or another vax report site that collates internationally.. This is crap without some credible sourcing..

EDIT: Sorry...I came back to add connection to this thread lol, this: "The report was published on uol.com.br, which reportedly has about the same number of pageviews as CNN.com, according to data from SimilarWeb. It is so big, that ICANN has given its own domain: .uol.

Universo Online (known by the acronym UOL) is a Brazilian web content, products and services firm. It belongs to Grupo Folha enterprise. As of January 2015, UOL's website is ranked 73 on SimilarWeb and ranked 108 on Alexa Internet globally. In 2012, UOL was ranked by Alexa as the fifth most visited website in Brazil, losing only to Google portals (Google Brasil, Google USA, YouTube) and Facebook. According to Ibope Nielsen Online, UOL is Brazil's largest internet portal with more than 50 million unique visitors and 6.7 billion page views every month. Source

Last edited:
Wow, could you imagine if that were actually true?

According to one of their "news readers"??? Ya serious bro?? Brazil is an advanced country. They are gonna report all those deaths to a "Vaccine hot list" of some kind -- maybe even the CDC here in the US.. WHERE'S THE LISTINGS IN A GOVT REPORT file? Not taking crap from websites dealing cards for paranoid conspiracy folks..

Even the US Adverse vaccine reaction site (VAERS) has deaths following covid vaccinations at about 5800 people. But this is RAW DATA.. It's not yet connected to ANY vaccine.. Thousands DIE every day after eating at a hamburger joint.. Or SMOKING A JOINT (maybe lol)...

ESPECIALLY if you have vaxxed almost EVERYONE OVER 65 to 100... 5800 people dying after vaccination is 1/1000 of a percent or less of the NORMAL population deaths over a 6 or 7 month period..

Go show me even ONE reference to a Brazilian vaccine reporting site. Or another vax report site that collates internationally.. This is crap without some credible sourcing..

I'm not saying these are accurate but most interesting...
lambda got em!

Our own "official numbers" were slashed in about half...for reasons and science!
Wasn't fishy at all .....the adults in charge wouldn't lie to ya.
FUSA The numbers are probably higher than the "adjustment .
Conspiracy number run from 25k to 300k in the FUSA

The fda is going to give approval....a bad incomplete one at that ...the mandates are coming.It's gonna get interesting...to say the least

EDIT: Sorry...I came back to add connection to this thread lol, this: "The report was published on uol.com.br, which reportedly has about the same number of pageviews as CNN.com, according to data from SimilarWeb. It is so big, that ICANN has given its own domain: .uol.

Universo Online (known by the acronym UOL) is a Brazilian web content, products and services firm. It belongs to Grupo Folha enterprise. As of January 2015, UOL's website is ranked 73 on SimilarWeb and ranked 108 on Alexa Internet globally. In 2012, UOL was ranked by Alexa as the fifth most visited website in Brazil, losing only to Google portals (Google Brasil, Google USA, YouTube) and Facebook. According to Ibope Nielsen Online, UOL is Brazil's largest internet portal with more than 50 million unique visitors and 6.7 billion page views every month. Source

So forking what? It's an Internet service company with big clientele. Not a NEWS media or Journalism group.. And stuff posted on UOL could have come from any random bag of nuts.

Trying to make them SOUND like journalists or news source is like trying to say that Comcast was your source of information.. WHO AND WHERE on Comcast? pretty foolish stuff..

This is genuinely the worst quality website I've ever seen

You're not a little confused. You're completely nuts. .
A mandate is permission by the people to a government to perform a certain task.
No government was given a mandate to force people to be injected.

I'll quote your spurious story " a health impact reader" said--------.
You'll have be more accurate than that to be taken seriously.

So forking what? It's an Internet service company with big clientele. Not a NEWS media or Journalism group.. And stuff posted on UOL could have come from any random bag of nuts.

Trying to make them SOUND like journalists or news source is like trying to say that Comcast was your source of information.. WHO AND WHERE on Comcast? pretty foolish stuff..
I’m pretty sure I was quite clear on the details as I posted the specifics of their background. For you to state I’m trying to make them sound like journalists or news source is pretty off base Flacaltenn. You’re free to attack the source of course, but I also feel like you directed some of it at me which I really don’t appreciate by anyone, including USMB’s hard working, unpaid, moderators.

Wow, could you imagine if that were actually true?
Yeah, unlikely to be true. We'd have noticed if it were, after all --- because we have higher vax rates than Brazilians. Just hot air. Hey, can't sell ads if you can't attract eyeballs.

Brazil

One of the most corrupt countries on the planet.

Those people were probably given fake vaccines because the real ones were sold on the black market.

I’m pretty sure I was quite clear on the details as I posted the specifics of their background. For you to state I’m trying to make them sound like journalists or news source is pretty off base Flacaltenn. You’re free to attack the source of course, but I also feel like you directed some of it at me which I really don’t appreciate by anyone, including USMB’s hard working, unpaid, moderators.

You got me way wrong here. I'm highly opposed to just arguing about sources. I'm arguing the veracity of THE STORY HERE.. Which you weren't.. SO -- let's do it.. Vaccinations got into high gear in MOST advanced countries around April.. Here's the "death curve" for Brazil...

Covid Brazil Deaths.png

I put the cursor over about end of march.. Shows the 7 day average to be 1800.. The RECENT death rate is more like 440 per week..

In order for there to BE 32000 folks DEAD FROM THE VACCINE -- you'd have to taking damn near EVERY DEATH IN BRAZIL FROM 4/15 to 8/15... And THEN - you still would not have enough to reach 32000 dead FROM THE VACCINE...

Do the math- 4 months = 16 weeks.
32,000/16 = 2000 per week.. ACTUAL TOTAL DEATHS FROM COVID...

This did NOT HAPPEN..

No need to piss at people about sources.. Better to do a "sanity check" on stories that sounds phony.. QUESTION EVERY SOURCE these days and protect YOURSELF by doing a little "independent research"....

Sorry we had a tussle.. I dont TRUST ANY sources any more.. Or my govt....

Do you actually believe that more folks died in Brazil than they did of Covid? Think we might have noticed that HERE in the USA????

You got me way wrong here. I'm highly opposed to just arguing about sources. I'm arguing the veracity of THE STORY HERE.. Which you weren't.. SO -- let's do it.. Vaccinations got into high gear in MOST advanced countries around April.. Here's the "death curve" for Brazil...

View attachment 530269

I put the cursor over about end of march.. Shows the 7 day average to be 1800.. The RECENT death rate is more like 440 per week..

In order for there to BE 32000 folks DEAD FROM THE VACCINE -- you'd have to taking damn near EVERY DEATH IN BRAZIL FROM 4/15 to 8/15... And THEN - you still would not have enough to reach 32000 dead FROM THE VACCINE...

Do the math- 4 months = 16 weeks.
32,000/16 = 2000 per week.. ACTUAL TOTAL DEATHS FROM COVID...

This did NOT HAPPEN..

No need to piss at people about sources.. Better to do a "sanity check" on stories that sounds phony.. QUESTION EVERY SOURCE these days and protect YOURSELF by doing a little "independent research"....

Sorry we had a tussle.. I dont TRUST ANY sources any more.. Or my govt....

Do you actually believe that more folks died in Brazil than they did of Covid? Think we might have noticed that HERE in the USA????
Now hold the phone there Florida Cal Tennessee… I did not realize my post supported the 32,000 death toll? My post, at least my second one, was to describe my source as very few Americans would have any idea of this Brazilian information sharing source. I was only adding extra information as I typically do instead of starting my own thread. I know the first thread I ever do start will be a duplicate, so I avoid the risk of doing so.

I’d be interested to discuss/compare the facts with you, but my dinner bell is about to go off! I’ll come back when I have interesting something to share, relative to the OP of course:)

Forum List

Back