Get the Public Option or go to Jail!

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I thought of this the other day but the fine/imprisonment of those who do not pay health insurance is an attempt to force people to get on the deathboard/public option because if you can't afford health insurance from a private company then the govt magically steps in and gives you the public option for free.

I thought of this the other day but the fine/imprisonment of those who do not pay health insurance is an attempt to force people to get on the deathboard/public option because if you can't afford health insurance from a private company then the govt magically steps in and gives you the public option for free.

I agree with you except it isn't free. It is paid for by taxpayer money.....

Yes they will, In Jail :eek: Free meds Free health care, what a deal!

Well, someone elected these idiots........:eusa_angel:

If you can't afford insurance you will receive a government supplement to help you pay

So whats your point?

• Banned
If you can't afford insurance you will receive a government supplement to help you pay

So whats your point?

That was my point. Its another way to squeeze you onto the public option where you probably won't be able to get off just like the welfare state that liberals are trying to create.

So whats your point?

That was my point. Its another way to squeeze you onto the public option where you probably won't be able to get off just like the welfare state that liberals are trying to create.

It's for our own good----we are just to stoopid to figure that out yet.

Forum List

Back