Get the Kleenex Ready!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Traute-Soupolos.jpg

1. "Traute Soupolos former beauty queen in Stuttgart Germany was sad that she was not getting pregnant. However after seeing a doctor, her husband, Demetrius was told he was sterile.

2. Her husband, Demetrius hired his neighbor Frank Maus to get the job done. The man has two children, and has a similar appearance physically to Demetrius.

3. The Soupolos couple paid Mr. Maus $2,500 to give the couple a child. The effort went on for 3 evenings a week he made a valiant effort, for a total of 72 sessions.

4. Mrs. Maus was not thrilled with the arrangement. Mr. Maus explained he was not thrilled either. “I don’t like this any more than you. I’m simply doing it for the money.”

5. After six months Mr. Soupolos was not understanding and requested Mr Maus see a doctor, which he agreed to. The doctor discovered that Mr. Maus was also sterile!

6. This led to Mrs. Maus admitting was not the real father of their two children.

7. The Soupolos’s took Mr Maus to court for breach of contract. Mr. Maus believes he does not owe the money paid to be returned since he contracted for effort, not a 100% promise of results."
Truth is Stranger Than Fiction | TRCB News

After reading this heart-rending tale of woe....I find I cannot decide which of the four individuals has suffered most....

....can you?

Traute-Soupolos.jpg

1. "Traute Soupolos former beauty queen in Stuttgart Germany was sad that she was not getting pregnant. However after seeing a doctor, her husband, Demetrius was told he was sterile.

2. Her husband, Demetrius hired his neighbor Frank Maus to get the job done. The man has two children, and has a similar appearance physically to Demetrius.

3. The Soupolos couple paid Mr. Maus $2,500 to give the couple a child. The effort went on for 3 evenings a week he made a valiant effort, for a total of 72 sessions.

4. Mrs. Maus was not thrilled with the arrangement. Mr. Maus explained he was not thrilled either. “I don’t like this any more than you. I’m simply doing it for the money.”

5. After six months Mr. Soupolos was not understanding and requested Mr Maus see a doctor, which he agreed to. The doctor discovered that Mr. Maus was also sterile!

6. This led to Mrs. Maus admitting was not the real father of their two children.

7. The Soupolos’s took Mr Maus to court for breach of contract. Mr. Maus believes he does not owe the money paid to be returned since he contracted for effort, not a 100% promise of results."

After reading this heart-rending tale of woe....I find I cannot decide which of the four individuals has suffered most....

....can you?

I think that Mr. Maus should be arrested for prostitution and the Soupolos's should be arrested for soliciting a prostitute.

Traute-Soupolos.jpg

....can you?

I think that Mr. Maus should be arrested for prostitution and the Soupolos's should be arrested for soliciting a prostitute.

Now, I freely admit that you, no doubt, have more experience in this matter than I, but doesn't the man usually pay the female?

So....he is the prostitute?

Would you like to review the pic?

Traute-Soupolos.jpg

....can you?

They are all equally suffering from stupidity.

Traute-Soupolos.jpg

....can you?

Now, I freely admit that you, no doubt, have more experience in this matter than I, but doesn't the man usually pay the female?

So....he is the prostitute?

Would you like to review the pic?

That's what I said...Maus should be arrested for PROSTITUTION.

Traute-Soupolos.jpg

....can you?

:lmao:

You took the works right out of my mouth.

The charge for Mr. Maus should is prostitution

The charge for Mr soupolos is pandering.

The charge for Mrs souoplos is stupidity.

Forum List

Back