"Get the Fuck Out or I'll Throw You Out the Window" - Rep Pete Stark

You don't know what you're talking about Maple. I think I explained it pretty simply. The country isn't going anywhere. We borrowed the trillion and China doesn't have it. Larger finance doesn't work the way your checkbook does. If it did, we'd own half of Africa and Europe and most of South America along with every other backwater on the planet.

Well, we know who the biggest douchebag in Congress is. It's Democrat Congressman Pete Stark who said to an interviewer "Get the fuck out or I'll throw you out the window." He does so at the end of this clip.

[youtube]UjbPZAMked0&eurl[/youtube]

This was after the interviewer kept asking him to explain himself when he argued that "The more debt we owe, the wealthier we are," which Stark either refused to do or could not, then insulted and condescended to the reporter about his education and schooling.

Congratulations Congressman, you are Congress's Biggest Douchebag.

Yes he is, I can't believe how old this is, where has journalism gone to? But you have to realize who and what he represents.......

And we wonder why we pay $450 for a $5 hammer.......

And the Bay Area constituents have been sending him back to DC since '72, what do you expect???

Another wonderful embarrassment representing our government.....:ahole-1:

You don't know what you're talking about Maple. I think I explained it pretty simply. The country isn't going anywhere. We borrowed the trillion and China doesn't have it. Larger finance doesn't work the way your checkbook does. If it did, we'd own half of Africa and Europe and most of South America along with every other backwater on the planet.
We either pay our massive interest to the Chinese, or break international finance law and cause a world-shaking crisis.

Speaking as one who has taken ECON, Stark's right. If you borrow, you have the [asset] and the lender doesn't. What is different about a person borrowing and a country borrowing is, well.........stark. Countries don't foreclose on or repo other countries. So if we borrow a trillion, we have it and China doesn't. Which means China can't use it to do other things. In turn this could be a good thing. But nobody talks about it.

Stark's right to a degree......your balance sheet will represent debt, it's your debt to income you have to worry about and right now with our current Administrations Economic decisions, we are pushing the envelope apart........debt is a signal for growth, but you have to be able to pay your bills, with our current deficit spending, this group will be long gone when it is time to pay the piper.....

What Stark is guilty of is being an asshole, he has the Ivory Tower syndrome, and you thought Conservatives where bad? Think again, Stark is the Poster Boy of Liberalism in this video, the "your not smart enough to understand" attitude will be his downfall......:clap2:

But then again your of the same mold, no surprise.....

I took genetics in college.

That makes me a genetics expert.

Your questions are welcome. Just as long as they are not too complicated.

Well shucks......i was just going to ask you what kind of outcross with a grapefruit it takes to make a con............:(

tsk tsk tsk..

so the more debt we incur the richer we are? is that what he said?????

No, that is not what he originally said.

What he said was

National debt is an INDICATION of how wealthy a nation is

In the sense that a nation cannot accumulate national debt unless it appears wealthy enough to pay it back he's probably right.

It might have helped this discussion has the interviewer allow the man to complete a thought.

I'd have thrown the out the window, too.

The interviewer seemed borderline retarded.

Pretty amusing overall, it's really too bad Stark had to insult the guy's college.

Will there ever be a time when you hold a democrat accountable for doing something ridiculous?

As soon as you do the same for a republican.

There are assholes on both sides in case you haven't noticed. To make it sound like it is only one side is some what party san.

Van Jones was right at least with the asshole comment.:lol:

I've heard a right winger econ major claim the same thing about debt indicating the wealth of a nation. Sounds ass backwards to me.

but, i agree. Pete Stark should have handled himself better.

Forum List

Back