"Get the Fuck Out or I'll Throw You Out the Window" - Rep Pete Stark

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Well, we know who the biggest douchebag in Congress is. It's Democrat Congressman Pete Stark who said to an interviewer "Get the fuck out or I'll throw you out the window." He does so at the end of this clip.

[youtube]UjbPZAMked0&eurl[/youtube]

This was after the interviewer kept asking him to explain himself when he argued that "The more debt we owe, the wealthier we are," which Stark either refused to do or could not, then insulted and condescended to the reporter about his education and schooling.

Congratulations Congressman, you are Congress's Biggest Douchebag.

Can't deal with persistent questioning, and his holier than thou attitude is really stunning.

But really, the more debt we have the richer we are? Then why not go for a few trillion more?

I thought the right was all over property rights.

The guy is in his home or office and was told to leave after asking the same question 80 times.

Reminds me of this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1iNH7W9SC8]YouTube - James Oddo - Get the f*** out of my office[/ame]

I thought the right was all over property rights.

The guy is in his home or office and was told to leave after asking the same question 80 times.

Will there ever be a time when you hold a democrat accountable for doing something ridiculous?

It was a fair question that deserves an answer. Don't offer an interview if you aren't willing to play.

You know damn well if it was some republican congressman you'd be up in arms about how much Bush sucks for having been born.

Speaking as one who has taken ECON, Stark's right. If you borrow, you have the [asset] and the lender doesn't. What is different about a person borrowing and a country borrowing is, well.........stark. Countries don't foreclose on or repo other countries. So if we borrow a trillion, we have it and China doesn't. Which means China can't use it to do other things. In turn this could be a good thing. But nobody talks about it.

" The more debt we owe, the wealthier we are." Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, do you think this guy has ever listened to Dave Ramsey the Financial peace university guy? do you think this guy ever halanced a check book, paid a credit card bill, paid rent or a mortgage, a utility bill, a car payment, bought his own gas, bought any insurance, or ever ran a business, paid an employee? and you libs want someone who thinks like this to control over 6% of our economy. You bettcha. !!!!!!!! rotflmao.

Who do you think pays the guy's bills for him? A magic elf?

Also, yes, he has ran a business. Beyond being elected to Congress, he founded a bank.

Speaking as one who has taken ECON, Stark's right. If you borrow, you have the [asset] and the lender doesn't. What is different about a person borrowing and a country borrowing is, well.........stark. Countries don't foreclose on or repo other countries. So if we borrow a trillion, we have it and China doesn't. Which means China can't use it to do other things. In turn this could be a good thing. But nobody talks about it.

I don't suppose that you have ever heard of INTEREST, have you. You do know that with the escalating amount of debt this President and his administration is running up, that this country will be lucky to be able to pay the INTEREST on this debt. I think the CBO has estimated that the current budget's INTEREST ON THIS DEBT WILL EXCEED 500 billion. That's without the health care plan. Now that may be just chump change to you, but it's a whole lot of money to the rest of us. When the government is constantly borrowing money, the fed does not have the money to loan to business, small and large, it drives up the INTEREST rates and the REAL JOB CREATORS have no money to create more jobs. That's called supply and demand, when there is not enough supply it creates a demand and the cost of borrowing money increases with increasing interest rates.

When the government decides to just print more money and float it out into the open market, that creates too much supply of those 20 bills and the VALUE of that money goes down, so it takes more of those 20$ bills to buy stuff. THATS INFLATION. That's right around the corner too.

You do know that if we as a country do not get this debt under control, your children and grandchildren will realize a STANDARD OF LIVING that is 30% LESS than the one that YOU ENJOY NOW. They will not own a house as nice as yours, not drive a car as nice as yours, not live as good as you do, not go on vacations as much as you do, not have the opportunities that you do, and NOT HAVE THE HEALTH CARE THAT YOU DO.

You libs claim to care about everyone, including the terrorists that are doing everything in thier power to murder you and every other American. Don't you think it's time to care about what type of America that you are passing on to your own children???????????????

Who do you think pays the guy's bills for him? A magic elf?

Also, yes, he has ran a business. Beyond being elected to Congress, he founded a bank.

He founded a bank? rothflmao, do you know now why the banks failed, it's pretty obvious to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back