Get ready to kiss you a** goodbye

The ice caps are the planet's heat sink. When they fall apart, all kinds of feedbacks kick in and the climate goes to hell in short order. Here's a graph that shows planetary ice extent. Notice anything frightening about 2016?

View attachment 107464

More troublesome yet, there are gigatons worth of methane clathrates ready to melt and contribute more greenhouse gasses than the planet has seen in millions of years.

I'm not advocating action. We're past all that now.

Yeah, ok. And when exactly does the world end, headcase? Be specific.
Depends on where you live. The eastern US will continue to endure increasingly intense effects of the polar vortex while the west will get increasingly hot and dry. If you're lucky enough to be rich, you can move to the southern hemisphere to a sanctuary like New Zealand and be one of the last to be affected. For most, I would guess that conditions for living would be difficult to impossible within about 15 to 20 years if feedbacks are as intense as predicted.

:lmao:

The ice caps are the planet's heat sink. When they fall apart, all kinds of feedbacks kick in and the climate goes to hell in short order. Here's a graph that shows planetary ice extent. Notice anything frightening about 2016?

View attachment 107464

More troublesome yet, there are gigatons worth of methane clathrates ready to melt and contribute more greenhouse gasses than the planet has seen in millions of years.

Depends on where you live. The eastern US will continue to endure increasingly intense effects of the polar vortex while the west will get increasingly hot and dry. If you're lucky enough to be rich, you can move to the southern hemisphere to a sanctuary like New Zealand and be one of the last to be affected. For most, I would guess that conditions for living would be difficult to impossible within about 15 to 20 years if feedbacks are as intense as predicted.
Your Church leaders over at the IPCC have reduced their estimations to 0.0 - 1.2 deg C per doubling of CO2 which is exactly in line with the LOG of that gas. There is no positive feedback effect, in-fact the observed evidence shows a negative feedback.

[

And your prophet Jim Inhofe proved once and for all that global warming is a hoax by bringing a snowball into the Senate.

Maybe you should stop fixating on Al Gore and look at what the actual climate scientists are saying. I gave you a start with the OP of this thread. If you want more information, take a look at this link. There's a slightly more recent posting that shows the trend is not improving and there might be another to be released today that I predict will continue the dire news.

Arctic News: 2016 well above 1.5°C

Again, the doomsday cult you follow is specifically designed for stupid people like you, who seek to pretend wisdom by adherence to dogma that is popular to the initiated.

You will predict what your church claims, regardless of how many failures you have, because you are a moron who is desperate to belong to something.
I visualize stupid fuckers like you living in bunkers that have been hardened against the introduction of new information. And they keep the stupid hermetically sealed inside.

I visualize stupid fuckers like you living in bunkers that have been hardened against the introduction of new information. And they keep the stupid hermetically sealed inside.

But enough about AL Gore.

[

Look, you're a sheep in a doomsday cult You're just waiting on orders from your priests to drink that Koolaide or catch a ride on the Hale-Bopp.

You dropped out of Jr. College, but still think you know more than others because you have absolute faith in Neil DeGrasse Tyson, I mean he is your personal Jim Jones. After all, he showed you cartoons and told you you are smart! :thup:

View attachment 107464

Your Church leaders over at the IPCC have reduced their estimations to 0.0 - 1.2 deg C per doubling of CO2 which is exactly in line with the LOG of that gas. There is no positive feedback effect, in-fact the observed evidence shows a negative feedback.
There's a lot more in play now than CO2.

View attachment 107464

There's a lot more in play now than CO2.
Water vapor Isn't acting like and multiplier..

Methane is far less than previously thought in the permafrost..

Everything your all are crying about is a nonissue..

View attachment 107464

I've asked you this before and you failed. Where is a link to the IPCC stating CO2 sensitivity is 0.0 to 1.2C? Produce it or be known again as a simple liar.

View attachment 107464

I've asked you this before and you failed. Where is a link to the IPCC stating CO2 sensitivity is 0.0 to 1.2C? Produce it or be known again as a simple liar.

Still waiting...

View attachment 107464

Still waiting...

Poor Crick failed using Google...

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A86....3_en.pdf/RK=0/RS=St0D2EQKQKWo4ZQAgVdw1Lff8r0-

So the IPCC main site, where their climate report is held is full of malware?

You didn't post a link to that, dumbass.

Why don't you post a link directly to the IPCC report that you claim says it? Make sure to give us the exact page number, as well. If you weren't lying, that should be no problem.

Forum List

Back