Get Ready: Ground Zero Mosque Developer Named 'Person Of The Year'.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This is sickening. What the hell is going on with these people. Liberals are trying there best to declare victory for Muslims in this war on terrorism. This sends a bad message and it is wrong. If it is anybody that should be named person of the year it should be Sarah Palin for her outstanding work in helping defeat Obama's agenda and his cronies at the polls on Nov 2nd. She has shown true American Patriotism and love for her country.

Weasel Zippers Blog Archive Unreal: NBC Names Ground Zero Mosque Developer a “Person of the Year”…

The MSM continues to fawn over this outrage at Ground Zero to show us common folk how “progressive” they are…

Via Pundit Press:

NBC and its affiliates have been trounced in ratings over the last several years. With stations like MSNBC under their belt and liberals such as Matt Lauer and Keith Olbermann hosting programs, NBC is clearly disconnected with the average American. Another clear sign of their mismanagement: naming Sharif El-Gamal, developer of the Ground Zero Mosque, one of their “People of the Year.”

In an interview set to air on Thanksgiving Day, Matt Lauer sat down with El-Gamal and discussed the “Park 51 Project.” El-Gamal, who was apparently pleased to be named one of NBC’s people of the year, seemed very comfortable answering questions. The excerpt released so far shows that Mr. Lauer gave El-Gamal a decidedly softball interview. Here is a partial transcript of El-Gamal’s opening statements:

“There’s going to be a facility here that’s going to provide aquatics, uh, uh, uh, a gym, just like a Jewish community center or, or a YMCA. It’s going to provide, uh, much needed facilities to the residents of Lower Manhattan.”

Lauer responds that there is “one major exception” to El-Gamal’s statement, describing the 9/11 terrorist attacks. However, El-Gamal’s quickly responded:

“Not once have I held my faith accountable for the horrific events of 9/11. I am an American. I am an American who has a specific belief system, and my belief system, in order to be a Muslim you have to be a good Jew and a good Christian.”

More of this treachery in link:

This is sickening. What the hell is going on with these people. Liberals are trying there best to declare victory for Muslims in this war on terrorism. This sends a bad message and it is wrong.
....Not-to-mention, a typical, "conservative"-liehttp://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/completelist/0,29569,2028734,00.html.

853.gif

So what? In 1938, who did Time name man of the Year. You must admit this guy made waves in 2010.

As the right wing misinformation machine kicks in

This is sickening. What the hell is going on with these people. Liberals are trying there best to declare victory for Muslims in this war on terrorism. This sends a bad message and it is wrong. If it is anybody that should be named person of the year it should be Sarah Palin for her outstanding work in helping defeat Obama's agenda and his cronies at the polls on Nov 2nd. She has shown true American Patriotism and love for her country.

Weasel Zippers Blog Archive Unreal: NBC Names Ground Zero Mosque Developer a “Person of the Year”…

The MSM continues to fawn over this outrage at Ground Zero to show us common folk how “progressive” they are…

Via Pundit Press:

NBC and its affiliates have been trounced in ratings over the last several years. With stations like MSNBC under their belt and liberals such as Matt Lauer and Keith Olbermann hosting programs, NBC is clearly disconnected with the average American. Another clear sign of their mismanagement: naming Sharif El-Gamal, developer of the Ground Zero Mosque, one of their “People of the Year.”

In an interview set to air on Thanksgiving Day, Matt Lauer sat down with El-Gamal and discussed the “Park 51 Project.” El-Gamal, who was apparently pleased to be named one of NBC’s people of the year, seemed very comfortable answering questions. The excerpt released so far shows that Mr. Lauer gave El-Gamal a decidedly softball interview. Here is a partial transcript of El-Gamal’s opening statements:

“There’s going to be a facility here that’s going to provide aquatics, uh, uh, uh, a gym, just like a Jewish community center or, or a YMCA. It’s going to provide, uh, much needed facilities to the residents of Lower Manhattan.”

Lauer responds that there is “one major exception” to El-Gamal’s statement, describing the 9/11 terrorist attacks. However, El-Gamal’s quickly responded:

“Not once have I held my faith accountable for the horrific events of 9/11. I am an American. I am an American who has a specific belief system, and my belief system, in order to be a Muslim you have to be a good Jew and a good Christian.”

when sarah takes a dump, does she wipe or do you just tongue it off and then swallow?

How DARE they call a Muslim "Man of the Year"!

HOW DARE THEY!

Are you talking about the slum lord tax dodger, or the man who collects back rent with a baseball bat?

I'm talking about the guy who ended up in the hospital with lung problems after volunteering at Ground Zero for 2 weeks, actually.

You can pick and choose whatever facts you'd like.

Via Pundit Press:

when sarah takes a dump, does she wipe or do you just tongue it off and then swallow?

Everyone knows women don't shit, moran. :eusa_shhh:

How DARE they call a Muslim "Man of the Year"!

HOW DARE THEY!

Are you talking about the slum lord tax dodger, or the man who collects back rent with a baseball bat?

I'm talking about the guy who ended up in the hospital with lung problems after volunteering at Ground Zero for 2 weeks, actually.

Since the whole thing about NBC naming this guy Person of the Year appears to be BS I will do just that.

Since the whole thing about NBC naming this guy Person of the Year appears to be BS I will do just that.

Good point.

Especially since Time Magazine picks the "Person of the Year", not NBC.

Via Pundit Press:

You are an IDIOT!!!

Forum List

Back