Get Ready for War if Hillary is Elected

I thought those countries have been doing things long before Hiliary ran for POTUS? What makes it any different when she wins vs say Drumpf?

It will not make any difference which candidate win because those Countries want to knock the U.S. from it Super Power Status and be the new Kings of the Hill...

War is coming and it could be spark over Syria, Philippines, North Korea attacking Japan or South Korea, but War is coming and there is no way to divert it...
If we mind our own business that will be the best way to divert it. its like I learned growing up. You dont have to talk all the time. When you need to take care of business let your actions show everyone who is the King.

When has the U.S. mind it own business?

Syria?

Iraq?

African Nations like Somalia?

Want older ones then how about Vietnam?

The U.S. never mind it own business and will involve itself in the South China Sea until it sparks a war in the region and will stay involved in conflicts like Syria and Iraq...

So please if you believe she will mind her own business and keep us out of conflict then you must believe President Obama has mind his own business in countries like Syria and Libya or Egypt...
Never since it became a economic power.

I dont believe the US will mind its own business. i was just saying there was a way to keep from going to war.

And you know neither candidate will follow that idea of minding their own business...

War is coming...

Of course war is coming. I think the point is will it be because a woman is elected?

Saying war is coming is like saying you will catch a cold. One day for sure you are going to catch a cold.

It will not make any difference which candidate win because those Countries want to knock the U.S. from it Super Power Status and be the new Kings of the Hill...

War is coming and it could be spark over Syria, Philippines, North Korea attacking Japan or South Korea, but War is coming and there is no way to divert it...
If we mind our own business that will be the best way to divert it. its like I learned growing up. You dont have to talk all the time. When you need to take care of business let your actions show everyone who is the King.

Syria?

Iraq?

The U.S. never mind it own business and will involve itself in the South China Sea until it sparks a war in the region and will stay involved in conflicts like Syria and Iraq...

So please if you believe she will mind her own business and keep us out of conflict then you must believe President Obama has mind his own business in countries like Syria and Libya or Egypt...

I dont believe the US will mind its own business. i was just saying there was a way to keep from going to war.

And you know neither candidate will follow that idea of minding their own business...

War is coming...

Of course war is coming. I think the point is will it be because a woman is elected?

Saying war is coming is like saying you will catch a cold. One day for sure you are going to catch a cold.

And if you can read I have written a few times it does not matter which candidate win... I believe it will be quicker with Clinton than Trump seeing Trump is known to bend over quickly for Putin...

Syria?

Iraq?

War is coming...

And if you can read I have written a few times it does not matter which candidate win... I believe it will be quicker with Clinton than Trump seeing Trump is known to bend over quickly for Putin...
I read your opinion. However the point remains the same. There wont be a war simply because Clinton is elected. its the natural course of things when dealing with western ideology.

Syria?

Iraq?

War is coming...

I read your opinion. However the point remains the same. There wont be a war simply because Clinton is elected. its the natural course of things when dealing with western ideology.

Will it be like when Lincoln was elected?

No.

Will Clinton lead us into war?

Yes.

Of Course you probably believe the conflicts that Nobel Peace Prize Winner President Obama has lead us into was just minding our business but what he has done along with Bush mistake has caused the world to head to it next World War...

The question should have been which candidate would you like to lead this nation if another World War were to happen and neither would be my choice!

Russia, China, Iran and North Korea are going to test her limits, and no amount of spin about videos and right-wing conspiracies is going to be able to cover that up. What will she do when she is painted into a corner? The best way for her to divert public attention will be to initiate military action against a weaker country (as she did in Libya). Who will be next, and will she be able to contain it?

Get ready for war if Hillary is elected.

Doesn't matter the President. Russia, China & NK will push us.

For instance Russia invaded Afghanistan during Reagan's Presidency and invaded Georgia on Bush's watch. They also invaded Ukraine on Obama's watch. They aren't going to play nice no matter who is in power.

NK makes threats and bombs, but they are a paper dragon. No red dawn here.

China is going to press us no matter who is President.

Any new President is going to have to deal with the disaster deal Obama and Clinton signed with Iran.

Fact of the matter I don't think it matters the next President will have a ton of foreign power provocations.

The POINT is that they will be bolder with Hillary because they know that she is more concerned with spin than substance. Unfortunately, this may lead to a situation where she feels it necessary to create a crisis in order to corroborate whatever narrative she has concocted.

Realizing this, the Russians may very well prefer to deal with Trump who, despite his cagey bluster, would be a much more rational person to negotiate with. Is that a bad thing?

Forum List

Back