Get Ready for War if Hillary is Elected

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Russia, China, Iran and North Korea are going to test her limits, and no amount of spin about videos and right-wing conspiracies is going to be able to cover that up. What will she do when she is painted into a corner? The best way for her to divert public attention will be to initiate military action against a weaker country (as she did in Libya). Who will be next, and will she be able to contain it?

Get ready for war if Hillary is elected.

Russia, China, Iran and North Korea are going to test her limits, and no amount of spin about videos and right-wing conspiracies is going to be able to cover that up. What will she do when she is painted into a corner? The best way for her to divert public attention will be to initiate military action against a weaker country (as she did in Libya). Who will be next, and will she be able to contain it?

Hillary says she wants a "no fly zone" in Syria.

How can this not lead to war?

You think those countries are going to risk attacking the US just to test her?

Not to test her but to test if the United States is the Super Power it once was...

China has been pushing us in the South China Sea for awhile now... North Korea has been provoking South Korea and Japan with their missile tests and Nuclear Program... Iran has been testing us along with Russia in countries like Syria and Iraq...

So it is not about testing Clinton but more about if the U.S. is still the Super Power she once was...

Not to test her but to test if the United States is the Super Power it once was...

China has been pushing us in the South China Sea for awhile now... North Korea has been provoking South Korea and Japan with their missile tests and Nuclear Program... Iran has been testing us along with Russia in countries like Syria and Iraq...

So it is not about testing Clinton but more about if the U.S. is still the Super Power she once was...
I thought those countries have been doing things long before Hiliary ran for POTUS? What makes it any different when she wins vs say Drumpf?

What’s sad is anyone would believe such fear-mongering rot.

What’s sad is anyone would believe such fear-mongering rot.
I'm sure someone will test her but there is no way they will start a war to do so.

And we have another thread saying you folks above, in context, are not in the russians' pockets.

I hope none of them on this board have any financial connections that can be traced to Vlad's buddies.

Doesn't matter the President. Russia, China & NK will push us.

For instance Russia invaded Afghanistan during Reagan's Presidency and invaded Georgia on Bush's watch. They also invaded Ukraine on Obama's watch. They aren't going to play nice no matter who is in power.

NK makes threats and bombs, but they are a paper dragon. No red dawn here.

China is going to press us no matter who is President.

Any new President is going to have to deal with the disaster deal Obama and Clinton signed with Iran.

Fact of the matter I don't think it matters the next President will have a ton of foreign power provocations.

I thought those countries have been doing things long before Hiliary ran for POTUS? What makes it any different when she wins vs say Drumpf?

It will not make any difference which candidate win because those Countries want to knock the U.S. from it Super Power Status and be the new Kings of the Hill...

War is coming and it could be spark over Syria, Philippines, North Korea attacking Japan or South Korea, but War is coming and there is no way to divert it...

Doesn't matter the President. Russia, China & NK will push us.

For instance Russia invaded Afghanistan during Reagan's Presidency and invaded Georgia on Bush's watch. They also invaded Ukraine on Obama's watch. They aren't going to play nice no matter who is in power.

NK makes threats and bombs, but they are a paper dragon. No red dawn here.

China is going to press us no matter who is President.

Any new President is going to have to deal with the disaster deal Obama and Clinton signed with Iran.

Fact of the matter I don't think it matters the next President will have a ton of foreign power provocations.

Carter was President when the former Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan but you are correct the President matter not...

Soviet–Afghan War - Wikipedia

It will not make any difference which candidate win because those Countries want to knock the U.S. from it Super Power Status and be the new Kings of the Hill...

War is coming and it could be spark over Syria, Philippines, North Korea attacking Japan or South Korea, but War is coming and there is no way to divert it...
If we mind our own business that will be the best way to divert it. its like I learned growing up. You dont have to talk all the time. When you need to take care of business let your actions show everyone who is the King.

War is coming, as it always is, and will not involve nukes, since DJT won't be president.

If we mind our own business that will be the best way to divert it. its like I learned growing up. You dont have to talk all the time. When you need to take care of business let your actions show everyone who is the King.

When has the U.S. mind it own business?

Syria?

Iraq?

African Nations like Somalia?

Want older ones then how about Vietnam?

The U.S. never mind it own business and will involve itself in the South China Sea until it sparks a war in the region and will stay involved in conflicts like Syria and Iraq...

So please if you believe she will mind her own business and keep us out of conflict then you must believe President Obama has mind his own business in countries like Syria and Libya or Egypt...

Syria?

Iraq?

The U.S. never mind it own business and will involve itself in the South China Sea until it sparks a war in the region and will stay involved in conflicts like Syria and Iraq...

So please if you believe she will mind her own business and keep us out of conflict then you must believe President Obama has mind his own business in countries like Syria and Libya or Egypt...
Never since it became a economic power.

I dont believe the US will mind its own business. i was just saying there was a way to keep from going to war.

Syria?

Iraq?

I dont believe the US will mind its own business. i was just saying there was a way to keep from going to war.

And you know neither candidate will follow that idea of minding their own business...

War is coming...

Syria?

Iraq?

And you know neither candidate will follow that idea of minding their own business...

War is coming...
Answered above in #15

"Get Ready for War if Hillary is Elected"

No, just get ready for more ridiculous rightwing desperation, demagoguery, and lies.

Just so long as they don't give Hillary a Nobel Peace Prize maybe she will avoid war like Obama failed to do, who knows.

Forum List

Back