Get Ready For This Libs: Obama To Award George Bush The Presidential Medal Of Freedom

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Yes indeed he will do it. President Bush deserves it and he stood up for freedom in the middle east and took on a tyrant in Saddam Hussein. One thing Obama needs to do before he presents President Bush is to bow to him like he does other world leaders. I think President Bush was a remarkable president who put a huge coalition force together with Dick Cheney. This is a good thing to do.

President Obama to award George H.W. Bush the Presidential Medal of Freedom

Like I said, Obama is too soft on the Republicans.

Bush was the worst president in American history.

His father was much better.

This would be wonderfully delicious entertainment. Can you imagine what the "BOOOOOOOOSH!!" Nutter reaction would be? Now that's some fun entertainment i'm definitely looking forward to.

Yes indeed he will do it. President Bush deserves it and he stood up for freedom in the middle east and took on a tyrant in Saddam Hussein. One thing Obama needs to do before he presents President Bush is to bow to him like he does other world leaders. I think President Bush was a remarkable president who put a huge coalition force together with Dick Cheney. This is a good thing to do.

President Obama to award George H.W. Bush the Presidential Medal of Freedom

The father? Ten times better than the son. Have no problem with this award.

Forum List

Back