Get Ready For Reparations

Jun 19, 2012
Post-conservative America
A re-elected Obama (which looks increasingly likely) will put reparations at the top of his agenda. He may try to bully the house and senate into passing a bill by accusations of racism, or he may simply issue some kind of executive order. George Picard of The American Thinker lists some of Obama's racist wealth redistribution efforts in his first term:

quote deleted as no link included

Obama cannot give money away to black people fast enough to pay them back for slavery, so I'd say reparations in his final term are a slam dunk. If you conservatively project him paying $25,000 to every black American, it comes to just over a trillion dollars, or about $10,000 from every working white American. On a positive note, maybe reparations will finally get Chris Rock to shut his racist yapper.

REALLY!!!? This is the level you have stooped to? I thought the conspiracy to not take your guns was tops. Well there Randy. You have just beaten yourself off.

I get it now....

Obama is going to confiscate all the guns, sell them and use the money for reparations

My wife and I want our 40 acres and Mule Damn it!

And I want a nice Mule too!

California might just be getting ready to do just that. As soon as they can base eminent domain on land value and start siezing homes they'll be on their way.

Forum List

Back