Get Ready for Huge Obamacare Premium Hikes in 2017

Once again....ignore saves a lot of time. It also limits your exposure to those who make you doubt our education system.
You will never grow intellectually if you self edit according to your limited ideology. Who do you think you are Fakebook? :badgrin::banana::badgrin::ahole-1:

Once again....ignore saves a lot of time. It also limits your exposure to those who make you doubt our education system.
You will never grow intellectually if you self edit according to your limited ideology. Who do you think you are Fakebook? :badgrin::banana::badgrin::ahole-1:

You don't grow intellectually by dealing with people who are here to spin.

There are people I disagree with on a regular basis that I do fine with. They post facts and I appreciate that.

In rereading your own post, you just committed your own sin.

I don't debate people here....I challenge Ideas and beliefs that differ from mine. I know no minds will be changed here and that is not my intention. I hope something I say may resonate a little and cause some people to think. As has been my experience as well. No one is perfect and 100% right.

I don't debate people here....I challenge Ideas and beliefs that differ from mine. I know no minds will be changed here and that is not my intention. I hope something I say may resonate a little and cause some people to think. As has been my experience as well. No one is perfect and 100% right.

I have been engaged with people who debate and present some pretty POV's.

To each his own.

Forum List

Back