Get Ready For Fallujah

We will have to hit hard. I expect the Iraqi death toll will grow another 50,000 to 150,000 (minimum) by December.

I'm just concerned that the insurgence will soon start deploying bio-chem weapons within Iraq. It is clear they have access to such, and the green zone would be extremely vulnerable to an anthrax attack. Let's hope it does not happen, but let's prepare ourselves in case it does.

wade said:
We will have to hit hard. I expect the Iraqi death toll will grow another 50,000 to 150,000 (minimum) by December.

I'm just concerned that the insurgence will soon start deploying bio-chem weapons within Iraq. It is clear they have access to such, and the green zone would be extremely vulnerable to an anthrax attack. Let's hope it does not happen, but let's prepare ourselves in case it does.

Thought they didnt have WMD's? Oh i guess that was for the campaign. :fifty:

I saw three marines in Fallujah last night/their morning, they voted for bush and felt he should win. Good for them he has, and they have nothing but support from him. Also now the Republicans have the majority, I will hope our offensive and defensive spending will go back up, as our troops so desperately need it.

They're softening it up right now with aristrikes - a full-on assault should be in the offing soon. Best of luck to the Iraqi and US troops cleaning up the mess created by the anti-Iraqis. It's too bad that the election may have caused this necessary action to occur this late.

insein said:
Thought they didnt have WMD's? Oh i guess that was for the campaign. :fifty:

Ummm... there is Iran, Syria, and other sources for WMD's of this nature. Anthrax powder requires only about a milk carton sized container to contaminate the entire green zone.

It seems to me Iran would be highly motivated right now to supply such materials to the insurgency.

NATO AIR said:
and please pray/meditate for our troops about to take part in the most important battle of the WOT to this point.

To all of our brave people serving with honor in our Armed Services . . . thank you for your service and love of our great country . You along with our firefighters and policemen are our guardian angels and you're in my prayers . You put yourselves in harms way everyday for us and I have the utmost respect for all of you .
Those of you serving overseas , a special thanks for the extra hardships you endure being away from your country and loved ones , you get extra prayers and praise .
Those of you in Iraq and Afghanistan , you guys are the nut , you've been making us proud from day one and we all hope for your safe return after you kick the ever loving shit out of those towel headed mother fuckers .I wish I was half my age and over there with you , I can only hope I would be as badass and brave as you guys .
Our great country has had a tradition of sending our best and bravest to help others and defend we the people , hopefully you guys understand that we reelected your Commander in Chief for you . He made it perfectly clear he would do whatever was needed to help you guys get the job done and he isn't afraid to do the right thing.Your job is one of the most important if not THE most important job of our time , you are confronting evil and you will conquer it and President Bush is extremely aware of that .
All of you are HEROES , now kick some ass and return home , we miss you all !

wade said:
Ummm... there is Iran, Syria, and other sources for WMD's of this nature. Anthrax powder requires only about a milk carton sized container to contaminate the entire green zone.

It seems to me Iran would be highly motivated right now to supply such materials to the insurgency.

ummmmmmmmmmm..syria and iran both said they didn't have any

wade said:

Tehran
Damascus
Pyongyang
et al.

The book on America had been that, if we had a few body bags come home, an internal antiwar movement would result in a US withdrawl. Supporting an insurgency in Iraq made sense in the above capitals under that theory.

However, the election results have changed the situation dramatically. The US is there for at least 4 years and Bush is now unrestrained. Under these conditions, there is a significant downside risk to these regimes in supporting an insurgency and very little for them to gain. As a result, I expect the Iraq insurgents to start being starved of support.

Forum List

Back